Skip to main content

MeritSoar Kids Game Smartwatch MP3 Player Music Watch – [1GB Micro SD Included] Touch Screen 2 Way Call SOS Alarm Clock Games Camera Wrist Watch, Kids Game SmartWatch with MP3 player

My son is very happy with the watch i bought for him as he has a camera and games and i am a little calmer because with him he can make calls and stay in touch in case of any emergency.

Lovely watch, my daughter loves it. She was after my samsung galaxy watch but now that she has her own she doesn’t bother me anymore. She calls me to check up on me. It’s an amazing gadget for kids.

My kid loved the watch and it is very handy, easy to use for kids not complicated at all. The size is just right, touchscreen on it is quite quick. The battery life is not bad at all.

It was bought as a surprise birthday present for my daughter and she was so happy with her new gift. Lots of features on this cozy little device. Calculator, games , camera , music etc. I haven’t tested sim card yet.

I bought christmas for my daughter. You can listen to music or play games. I can always see where my child is. Satisfied with the purchase.

Brilliant watch – bought for a younger daughter who had smart watch envy of her sister. We haven’t put a sim in it but she’s very happy playing games & taking photos. I find it a bit clunky to use but her little fingers zip through it. It is sturdy and does everything it says on the tin – would recommend.

We put it on charge at bedtime so it’s ready for the next day. Comes with 1gb micro sd card which fits in the back. I’m guessing you could add your own with more gb for more space.

Key specs for Kids Game Smartwatch MP3 Player Music Watch – [1GB Micro SD Included] Touch Screen 2 Way Call SOS Alarm Clock Games Camera Wrist Watch for Boys Girls Holiday Birthday Toys Gifts (Blue):

  • Make sure this fits
    by entering your model number.
  • 【Kids Music Watch】: Build-in Mp3 Player.(1GB Micro SD Card is included. Support upto 32GB extender). We pre-download one Test music at it. If you need download more, please download “*.MP3” format music via your PC. And put these music in Micro SD – “My Music” files. If you have format the 1GB sd card, please create the “My Music” files at SD card, otherwise the watch can not recognize the music you downloaded.
  • 【7 Puzzle Games】: This kids game watch equipped with 7 games: Crawl 2048, Basketball Shoot Master, Bee War, Pinball Hit Bricks, Car Grab Goods, Mario Eat Gold. Do not support download other games.
  • 【Digital Clock: 24 hrs/12 hrs】: This game watch can change the digital clock from 24 hrs to 12 hrs. Even without 2G SIM card, the correct time can be set.
  • 【Call Communication】: The watch just supports 2G network. If you need use the watch call function, you can buy 2G SIM card and open voice plan. For UK customers, we recommend you use giffgaff as watch Sim card. If you want use other Sim cards, please call your carrier and let them help to confirm that the Sim card you chose supports 2G network.
  • 【Easy to Set up 】: No need download any APP, this type watch can not sync with cellphone. If you want use the call function, just buy a 2G SIM card and open voice plan. Any questions, really appreciate you can contact us via Email and we will respond within 24 hours and help you resolve the issue you met. Thanks.

Comments from buyers

Touch Screen

,

Packed with features.

,

Its a cute watch for my little sister.

I bought this for my daughter’s birthday. On first inspection, the product looks good and comes with a usb, sd card and a handy user manual. I think my daughter will like it. I will give a more detailed review after my daughter uses it.

I bought this for my son it’s so nice he is soo happy after wearing it as he can play his own game and he can use camera as well. It’s really good for small kids. We can put sim card in the watch as well which is super exciting for kids that they can call us from there own watch. The quality of strap is also really nice.

I bought this watch for my nephew’s birthday and he loves it. It has many features including games and plays music. The battert life seems pretty good so far although it’s only been about a week so we only had to charge it once.

This is a good product easy to use and connect thru mobile. App the battery life is good aswell my daughter love it.

Its a cute watch for my little sister. Touch is better than we expected and battery life is very good.

Brought this for my daughter who is very pleased with it. Nice looking design with good features. Comes with memory card and sim card slot within the watch. She absolutely loves this product.

I bought this for my nephew who absolutely love it. The watch has a number of features and from what i have seen they are all working as they should. What drew me to this watch was the free memory card which came with it and the sim card slot within the watch. Design: nice looking watch and the right size for children handsvalue for money: cheap compared to the features of the watchgames: surprisingly most of them can be played on the watch easilysim card: worked finememory card: we stored music on the sd card and it worked finecamera: works fine but slightly grainy which is to be expectedhighly recommend the product – endless fun for children (5/5).

I bought for my daughter the look beautiful it very simple to used and setup and the sand free memory card is well battery life is good.

Nice colourful design, looks very good on my sons wrist and he loves it too, its got a camera, built well with soft materials. Its also got 1gb memory card included for music which is a bonus. Handy sos signal and call function and more the enough to keep my 7 year old son busy.

Very good watch for kids they love itfits nicely around the wristeasy to useinsert sim card and can make calls and can also textgood games on it toovery happy.

This is unbelievable that you can get technology like this for this price. Back in my time only a millionaire or successful business man would wear something of this calibre. Now it marketed towards toddlers. What a great gadget indeed and for the price you pay it is definitely worth it.

Great product, so many features for what it is. Got it for my 8year old niece, she absolutely loved it.

I got this watch my nephew like its very much bcoz he can play games and can two way calls as well. I also like the features of the watach.

I originally bought this for my son who’s starting school in september but i have now had the opportunity to play with it and i would argue it isn’t just for kids. You have your phone on your hands, with flashlight, alarm, time, music, game, camera etc it works well, calls are clear, and it just stays on your wrist. Lads can use it on a night out, handymen or office workers looking to avoid constant social media distractions can benefit from it. I will consider buying myself one but in black.

The child likes this watch very much. Its color is very beautiful. In addition, it has several game features that can be used to kill time when the child is bored. Its tone quality is very clear. I can find my children anytime and anywhere, it’s very convenient.

Pretty much exactly what i wanted for our son. Also like that i can name different locations for easy/quick identifying when checking. Strap is great in my opinion. Be hasn’t complained about it at all and the watch stays secure. Don’t expect fancy add ons like a regular smart watch. I didn’t want anything with internet surfing or camera abilities, so for our needs so far this is perfect.

Very good product my son loves it. It has an amazing screen touch very good quality, it has lots of games and it comes with 1gb memory card which is a plus point my son is a big listener of music and games.

He said it is the best gift he got so far. This is really cool watch which is ideal for kids. This watch has camera games calculator and an option to install sim as well. It looks really good on the wrist as you can see in the pictures. It comes with its charger and memory card so a complete package of joy for kids.

Such a good watch for kids, easy to use. My 6 years old boy loves taking pictures and listening to the music from the watch. He can also play some games on the watch. The problem is my 3 year old also loves it so we’ve had to buy another to keep the peace but we’ll worth it.

Hello everyone, i hope i can help you with my comment. I bought this watch for my nephew. It has many features, it even has a camera the price is really affordable. I can recommend colorful colors for girls. I tried it and it has no problem. I think it is a nice product in this price range.

Great watch my granddaughter loved it very guick delivery.

The post MeritSoar Kids Game Smartwatch MP3 Player Music Watch – [1GB Micro SD Included] Touch Screen 2 Way Call SOS Alarm Clock Games Camera Wrist Watch,

Kids Game SmartWatch with MP3 player

appeared first on gearsholic.co.uk.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vodafone V-Kids Watch – Good idea, poor execution

Son loves his new smart watch. Well made, location accuracy not always the best but my iphone xs max is sometimes off too. The general location coupled with voice notification should be enough if we needed to local our son. Worthy purchase if you can buy it on offer like i did. Not to sure it’s worth the full rrp. Setup isn’t straightforward so be prepared to spend sometime setting it up. Once the product is all set up it really is a good piece of kit, it takes little time to go through the process with the vodafone sim but it is worth doing. It is easy to voice message and gives me peace of mind with the sos function built in, the games are a good feature to keep the little one entertained. The gps tracking works well with the vodafone signal and no problems so far. Love this, it’s a brilliant well designed product but the battery life is very disappointing. Esta muy bien, yo se lo he comprado a mis hijos y es casi exactoen la posición aunque podrian mejorar la interface e incluso

Vannico Kids Smart Watch Tracker Watch : Fabulously

I bought this for christmas present and i’m so happy that is really useful for everyday and less worries when we’re going out sometimes she running around and this is very helpful and easy to find her becuase it’s watch i’m not worried she’s gonna lose it the app is easy to find and set up and accurate every time. Got this for my son as we didn’t really know what to get him for christmas. It was super easy to set up and has been keeping our son more engaged in checking the time (i think the fact that it’s more than just a watch led to that enthusiasm). I got this for my niece and nephew and i saw blue and pink ones as an christmas gift they loves it. Very easy to set up and use and comes with many features. She particularly loves the camera and her mum loves it because she fells more safety, comfortable to wear and looks so high quality. Cool watch very easy to use no complicated menu or anything like that has all functions requiered for device like that ( but not stuffed with usele

Motast Smart Watch : Works exactly as you would expect

Bought this watch as a gift for hubby, and it is keeping him very happy. Not only it looks good (and very handsome) on his wrist, the battery life is long enough, he has so far only charged once when it first arrived, and it has been going strong ever since. Have yet to try the other functions, but to be honest, for us, the good look and long battery life is the two most important factors when comes to choosing a watch. Loloverall, very happy with this purchase, highly recommend it. I loved itarrived in brilliant condition and the very next day after i brought it too, arriving in a sturdy solid box making it very secure and safe from any knocks and bruisesi bought this beautiful watch for my husband. He had expensive smart watch before but get broken. I really was thinking i will get chip one now temporarily and late buy different. But now my husband love his watch so much. Came in a small box along with an instruction booklet, charging cable. It was already half charged when it arriv