Skip to main content

gandley Smart Watches – Great watch, less cost!

I bought this smart watch as was looking for a nice dial watch with good price range. I love the round bezel and display is very good. I use feature of step counter and read messages without needing to get phone out of pocket.

Very good value for the price like everything about the watch it has to be on bluetooth with your phone but this is not to bad still love it.

I bought this as a present for my wife who had lost her previous tracker. She’s been really impressed, it does so much more than her old one did and is really easy to use. Also impressed with the battery life.

Love that the watch allows me to read messages, but only records my sleep from midnight or from when i get up in the night. I know i sleep longer than 2 or 3 hours.

This smart watch is simply amazing especially for its price. It has a beautiful and elegant design and you can pair it with your iphone to receive notifications about messages, calls and so on. It has a lot of other functions (music, blood pressure measuring, sport functions etc). I would definitely rate it 10 out of 10. Also the delivery was very quick.

I work on my feet all day so this watch is great for tracking my steps and calorie burn, i also use the sports app for running and walking and it is so so easy to use whilst giving you a lot of information. The battery lasts a long time, and it charges quickly. It looks good too, doesn’t look cheap or tacky. I am thoroughly happy with this purchase.

Your browser does not support html5 video.  brilliant purchase in very affordable price, i bought it for my husband and he really liked the watch. It has alot of features like blood pressure check , music control, alarm clock, footsteps counter, sleep monitor and more. It can connect with ur phone and update you with your messsages and missed calls. My husband like most breathing training feature. It keep all your fitness record. Now we do not need extra alarm clock as this watch has this. This watch looks very smart and it’s strap very comfortable and easy to wear.

Really like the style of the watch. Looks way more expensive then it is. U just can’t pick up the callz from it or reply the messages but overall i like it for notifications and health tracks.

Bought this watch at a discount on prime members day so got a substantial discount. The stap is very soft and it attaches inside the stray so it’s not flapping about on the outside. The watch face itself is quite large but i like that. You have to sync it with the app on google for it to update the date/time etc. The instruction manual isn’t that detailed so some things you have to just guess.

Honestly great value for money. I bought this watch as a gift for my husband and he liked it that was great. Very easy to use and light weight. My husband mostly use this watch for tracking purpose. Easily gets connected with the phone cant receive and do the calls but get all notification. Has a good function of finding the phone as well that is very helpful as my husband always forget after placing his phone so overall a great product and a good usefull guft for him.

I was very sceptical about this watch as the price and photos usually don’t add up. But what a beautiful looking watch in rose gold with pink strap. Really large clear screen with easy to use interface. Bluetooth connection to my iphone wasn’t an issue like other watches in a much higher price bracketed. After testing my blood pressure monitor i used the smart watch to calibrate. There really wasn’t a lot in it. So i am more than happy and so is my wife.

The battery life is excellent and the app is very simple to use and link to the watch. It has great features and what i like a lot is that i can set it to take pictures with my phone. The dispay is also nice and i personally like the design, which i find quite elegant.

My watch came very quickly and nicely packed. It does what it says in the description. I can’t wear heavy watches. This is a great light weight watch and the rubber bracelet is very comfortable.

Honestly great value for money. Heart rate and blood pressure monitor is quite accurate. Notifications come through nicely and the app is so easy. Really impressed and couldn’t recommend more.

I was looking for a low cost smart watch and got this one during the recent amazon sale. Very easy to use, the battery lasts about 10 days with normal use and easy to charge with the magnetic charging cable supplied. Features include pedometer, heart rate, blood pressure, sleep monitor and weather as well as notifications. The readings from the heart rate and blood pressure sensors seem quite accurate going by my regular results. All in all you get a lot of watch for the money and i would definately recommend.

Can’t comment on battery life as only had few hours. But easy enough to set up and like the menus.

Comfortable watch, good battery life and a lot of features is perfect for day to day use.

I’m very happy with purchase. Very easy to connect with goingfit app. You can track your daily step and pulse rate. If the charging is fully finished then it charged within an 1 hour and then battery life will last for 5 days to week with continuous use.

It is a birthday gift for my wife, very cute and fondly wearing. It is a beautiful watch with its color and quality. My wife using more than 5 days and battery still running %60.

Reviews from purchasers :

  • Smart, brilliant and easy to use

  • Totally satisfied10/10 smart watch!

  • Watch out Apple

I am really pleased with this watch. I particularly like the round face. The strap is really soft so comfortable to wear. I have been using it for over a week and have only charged it once. It was easy to set up and link to my phone following the instruction manual. It feels like a good quality watch.

Am new to smartwatch and i guess this is safe start.

I am very happy with this smart watch’s stylish design and its comfort. Very easy, quick and uncomplicated to set-up. Its functions operate brilliantly and the battery lasts extraordinarily long. The price is quite affordable for what you get. Would definitely recommend it.

Everything you need blood pressure.

I am very excited with this watch. Everything is lovely , it is easy to use and with very useful functionsso happy to wear it.

Very easy to set up and use. Loved the colour of strap and the green display. The time is nice and big so i don’t need my glasses. Pairs to phone quickly and has many extra options like music and finding phone if its misplaced. Loved finding the 50% discount ticket in my box too, what a bonus.

Ordered this watch mainly for the health prospects as my health isn’t good, the watch is amazing and beautiful i couldn’t be more happy, i’ve had watches in the past that say they do certain things and when they arrive they don’t but this watch does exactly what you’ve read before you purchase it, thank you for such a amazing watch, i highly recommend this watch to everyone.

Brilliant so far good been using for last few days battery charged 2 days ago still almost full.

Your browser does not support html5 video.  when i first saw this watch,i liked it at first sight. I like this watch because of its superb functionality (all notifications including fitness related) the battery timing also awesome. Easy to install , flexible to wear if you look its functions,like music control, step counter ,breath control sleep monitor, picture click option and incoming calls and text notifications its price is ver reasonable.

Very good smartwatch really easy to use with a very good range of features. The watch is really well made and very comfortable to wear. Very easy to set up with a really simple app that can be downloaded direct from app store or by scanning qr code. Would definitely recommend this watch especially for the price.

I like the design and that its a lot cheaper than other models on the market. The buckle on the strap is the only downside i would like a start with no buckle. Its very easy to set up using the app they suggest.

Contacted seller due to some problems and explained to them they need to make the pairing feature within the app more vissable to to user otherwise this seller is a 100% decent seller and happy to help the watch is superb thank you worth the money.

Its okay as a budget sports watch but the mechanics behind it are very poor. It doesn’t take your heart rate throughout the day. You have to manually measure it each time unlike a fitbit unless there is something that i am missing via the app.

I bought this smart watch for my brother. It is easy to use and looks very elegant. Especially when my brother is at outside, it is comfortable to get notifications for contacting with my parents. I recommend it for everyone in particular for children.

I bought two of this watches for me and my husband while on lightning deal as i like the design. As i’m not a sporty person i was looking for a stylish watch rather than a typical sports watch while still having a step counter plus blood pressure and heartbeat checker. It also has additional sleep monitor which is a bonus. It also appealed to me that watch is made from glass and metal rather than plastic which scratches easily. It’s also easy to use and set up, just app could be better as very basic but good enough for me. I find measurements reliable and close to actual measurements (checked with normal blood pressure machine) and battery lasts a long time. I never emptied the battery completely as i tend to charge it every other day for about 30 minutes only as i wear it day and night. I only remove it for charging while i shower. The only negatives for me was the strap as mine opened all the time and it also left some marks on my skin (some kind of allergy?) and seller couldn’t supply me with a different one hence i bought the colourful aurora borealis metal mesh band with magnetic closure from a different seller and replaced the strap which gives the watch a really classy and expensive look and works better for me. The other thing is that the bluetooth connection is unreliable and not very strong (unlike bluetooth headphones) and i often get disconnected if i’m not very very close to my phone.

Waterproof and has great functions. Starts buzzing when i get too far from my phone, which is very helpful. Counts my steps, and has a find phone function as well. I can even start music from the watch. And obviously does the basic task of telling the time.

The post gandley Smart Watches –

Great watch, less cost!

appeared first on gearsholic.co.uk.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vodafone V-Kids Watch – Good idea, poor execution

Son loves his new smart watch. Well made, location accuracy not always the best but my iphone xs max is sometimes off too. The general location coupled with voice notification should be enough if we needed to local our son. Worthy purchase if you can buy it on offer like i did. Not to sure it’s worth the full rrp. Setup isn’t straightforward so be prepared to spend sometime setting it up. Once the product is all set up it really is a good piece of kit, it takes little time to go through the process with the vodafone sim but it is worth doing. It is easy to voice message and gives me peace of mind with the sos function built in, the games are a good feature to keep the little one entertained. The gps tracking works well with the vodafone signal and no problems so far. Love this, it’s a brilliant well designed product but the battery life is very disappointing. Esta muy bien, yo se lo he comprado a mis hijos y es casi exactoen la posición aunque podrian mejorar la interface e incluso

INIUPO Kids Smartwatch : A++++++

My 6 year old son loves this watch. Charging and adding music is so simple. The battery holds its charge brilliantly for days. The option to add 10 contacts is great as well. The strap is very soft and comfortable to wear. I bought the gifgaf 2g sim card and it works perfectly. Nought for my son and he absolutely like it. The strap is soft and the screen is very clear. Battery life is good but he keeps fiddling with watch so it drains the battery a bit early. Apart from that, happy with the purchase. I bought this watch fory kid for her birthday , she loves this watch it has many attractive features with games in it with music and camera and many more , she’s is much in love this watch predent, it’s colour is very vibrant i highly recomnf it to buy. This is really good watch i brought it for my nephew. He was over the moon and really happy. Many functions on it and can also be used as phone, text message, camera. Shows time in both format digital and analog. Looks really good too a

Vannico Kids Smart Watch Tracker Watch : Fabulously

I bought this for christmas present and i’m so happy that is really useful for everyday and less worries when we’re going out sometimes she running around and this is very helpful and easy to find her becuase it’s watch i’m not worried she’s gonna lose it the app is easy to find and set up and accurate every time. Got this for my son as we didn’t really know what to get him for christmas. It was super easy to set up and has been keeping our son more engaged in checking the time (i think the fact that it’s more than just a watch led to that enthusiasm). I got this for my niece and nephew and i saw blue and pink ones as an christmas gift they loves it. Very easy to set up and use and comes with many features. She particularly loves the camera and her mum loves it because she fells more safety, comfortable to wear and looks so high quality. Cool watch very easy to use no complicated menu or anything like that has all functions requiered for device like that ( but not stuffed with usele