Skip to main content

BOZLUN Smart Watch –

Great smart watch for the price. Love the look of the band & watch face—very stylish & versatile. Alarm clock syncs with my phone so all of my daily reminders (car pool lines, places to be, etc-) notifiers me through my watch. Text messages show at the time they are received—they aren’t stored on the watch nor can you respond to themvia the watch, but at least you can receive them.Have yet to figure out the camera feature.

It looked as if it was a returned/used item. Several of the featured modules aren’t there. The picture on the face won’t change.

I bought this for my daughter. Tells time, counts her steps, tracks her sleep, etc.

Love that the watch is super sleek and looks expensive but at a quarter of the price. It doesn’t do a lot of stuff “smart-watch” wise. But when i am wearing it, it tells my when i am getting a phone call and who it is.

Just received yesterday, battery keeps a good charge.

The heart beat is not accurate at all. And it was tracking my sleep before i even used it soooo.

I had a regular fitbit that did not have a watch face or anything on it but loved tracking my sets, calories and sleep time. I wanted something that looked a little nicer that i could wear to work and not feel it looked out of sorts. I love the look of this watch. I have only received it today so i will update this post later, but so far the look is great and it is super comfortable.

Its super elegant and ready to usecharging is quick and without having to take the wristband off which is a big bonus.

My boyfriend bought me this watch for my birthday. It’s very pretty and fits very well. When i’m away from my phone, it notifies me of incoming calls and messages. Only negative is that you cant answer the calls or reply to the messages. Other than that, i really like it.

So cute have gotten so many compliments.

This was my first smart watch purchase. I’ve had it for a few weeks now and i couldn’t have made a better choice. Syncing it was very easy and the app is easy to follow. I also like that i can match it with my daily outfits. The watch will also vibrate to notify me and display the number when a call is coming through which was very cool especially since i can be careless with my phone. Biggest benefit i gained from it is the health benefit. It keeps me aware of my activity so that i know i need to get to moving.

The battery will last me 2+ days. It’s not too complicated to understand, and it’s been a massive help for knowing when my phone is going off and i can’t hear it. I didn’t want all the fancy extras, and this is perfect. Plus the design is beautiful and i’ve gotten a ton of compliments on it.

The watch is in line with m expectation. I was worried about the quality of the watch before it was sent to my house, but i found that the quality of the watch really exceeded my imagination after it was received. And its sedentary reminder function is my favorite, so i will remember when to stand up and exercise, and i will not cause a series of disease due to sedentary. Here are the specifications for the BOZLUN Smart Watch:

  • Make sure this fits
    by entering your model number.
  • Heart Rate and Sleep Monitor: B36 smartwatches help you to track your immediate heart rate automatically & continuously. It also helps to monitor both the time you spend asleep and your sleep quality, assisting you in adjusting yourself in a better and healthier lifestyle
  • Notifications: Receive the incoming phone calls, SMS messages and emails with text, as well as notifications from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snap and other mobile apps, without missing any important messages
  • Functions for Women: Help record a woman’s menstrual cycle and it appears only if the sex was set as female. Each phase of the menstrual cycle will be shown on the tracker screen with different icons which can be turned on or turned off in the app
  • All-day Activity Tracker: Know how many steps you took, how much distance you covered and how many calories you burned in a day. You can also record this information separately in an exercise or training including your real-time heart rate
  • More Practical Designs: The B36 fitness watch is IP68 waterproof and can be worn in the shower and during swimming. It is 1.1oz ultra lightweight for long wearing and has an IPS color display for clarity. Other practical functions, such as camera remote control, sedentary alert, and silent alarm allow you to benefit more

Loved it until it stopped working less than a month after i got it.

I really like this product because it is easy to use and the price was great. I love the colors on the watch. Overall, i am very satisfied with my purchase.

This watch is very good for me to provide a series of health data, so that i can better become a healthy person, and the heart rate monitoring it provides is also my favorite, which is very technical, i will buy another one for my son.

Received it today and i like it well enough, will see how it does with tracking sleep tonight though. Not sure about the step tracker as it currently says i’ve taken 5112 steps today and i don’t think i have actually taken that many steps.

I went to the store to see apple watch,samsung watch and so on,but their price are very high. Which makes me afraid,so i want to find a substitute,and the quality of this watch is not inferior to them,so i will recommend it to more friends of mine.

The battery is not lasting as long as i thought it would from reading some other reviews. Bluetooth disconnects more often than not. I don’t know that it is accurate with sleep or heart monitoring but overall it’s cute and chic. Not bulky and very lightweight. I like the magnetic charger, that’s neat and new (to me).

The watch looks nice, battery lasts very good, but trying to set it up and pair it with the app is just a struggle.

Sencillo pero tiene las funciones esenciales, se leen las notificaciones del celular funciona bien con iphone xr.

This watch looks nice and works fine.

The only thing i didnt like is it keeps disconnecting so everytime i open the app i have to reconnect it.

This was a gift so i am writing this review from information given to me by the person who has been using it. The display is great and full color and bright enough to see outside in daylight. It has animated figures of a woman/girl that shows the action of each physical activity such as running and walking. She has enjoyed using it to track her menstrual cycle as well and says it gives quite a bit of information on that subject. It doesn’t have a physical button to push and the entire screen is not touch sensitive just a small area at the bottom of the watch face has a touch sensor. You just tap there to cycle through the menu and hold on that area to select something. The app used with this watch is very informative and has many great features as well, it shows the amount of sleep you have gotten as well as how much deep sleep versus light sleep you get throughout the night. It also shows your step count as well as if you have been running or exercising and what your heart rate has been throughout the day. Every bit of information she wanted is available in the app.

This watch is great and actually better than i expected.

The post BOZLUN Smart Watch – appeared first on gearsholic.co.uk.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vodafone V-Kids Watch – Good idea, poor execution

Son loves his new smart watch. Well made, location accuracy not always the best but my iphone xs max is sometimes off too. The general location coupled with voice notification should be enough if we needed to local our son. Worthy purchase if you can buy it on offer like i did. Not to sure it’s worth the full rrp. Setup isn’t straightforward so be prepared to spend sometime setting it up. Once the product is all set up it really is a good piece of kit, it takes little time to go through the process with the vodafone sim but it is worth doing. It is easy to voice message and gives me peace of mind with the sos function built in, the games are a good feature to keep the little one entertained. The gps tracking works well with the vodafone signal and no problems so far. Love this, it’s a brilliant well designed product but the battery life is very disappointing. Esta muy bien, yo se lo he comprado a mis hijos y es casi exactoen la posición aunque podrian mejorar la interface e incluso

Vannico Kids Smart Watch Tracker Watch : Fabulously

I bought this for christmas present and i’m so happy that is really useful for everyday and less worries when we’re going out sometimes she running around and this is very helpful and easy to find her becuase it’s watch i’m not worried she’s gonna lose it the app is easy to find and set up and accurate every time. Got this for my son as we didn’t really know what to get him for christmas. It was super easy to set up and has been keeping our son more engaged in checking the time (i think the fact that it’s more than just a watch led to that enthusiasm). I got this for my niece and nephew and i saw blue and pink ones as an christmas gift they loves it. Very easy to set up and use and comes with many features. She particularly loves the camera and her mum loves it because she fells more safety, comfortable to wear and looks so high quality. Cool watch very easy to use no complicated menu or anything like that has all functions requiered for device like that ( but not stuffed with usele

Motast Smart Watch : Works exactly as you would expect

Bought this watch as a gift for hubby, and it is keeping him very happy. Not only it looks good (and very handsome) on his wrist, the battery life is long enough, he has so far only charged once when it first arrived, and it has been going strong ever since. Have yet to try the other functions, but to be honest, for us, the good look and long battery life is the two most important factors when comes to choosing a watch. Loloverall, very happy with this purchase, highly recommend it. I loved itarrived in brilliant condition and the very next day after i brought it too, arriving in a sturdy solid box making it very secure and safe from any knocks and bruisesi bought this beautiful watch for my husband. He had expensive smart watch before but get broken. I really was thinking i will get chip one now temporarily and late buy different. But now my husband love his watch so much. Came in a small box along with an instruction booklet, charging cable. It was already half charged when it arriv