Skip to main content

MBHB Female’s Smart Watch :

I really liked this watch when i first git ut. The bp and hr functions were pretty accurate. However, when the weather warmed up and was humid the display freaked out from sweat and humidity. Just from carrying in groceries from the car (hardly a workout).

As with a lot of wrist step trackers i have tried move you arm you have a step this one you really have to move your arm making the steps alot more accurate. I was also at the doctors and they took my blood pressure and pulse the watch reading was the same i was very impressed.

Both the app and toe tracker are very easy to use. I am really impressed with the battery life. I went 12 days before charging the battery, probably could have made it two weeks. I’m very happy with this product.

I bought this as a gift for my wife. She basically just wanted a pedometer, yet this also does much more (and compared to the competitors’ prices, this worked out well). It looks elegant and it was easy to size (comes with a link removing tool). It is easy to set up and to use. Recommendedi am happy and she is even happier.

The watch is beautiful and seems to be accurate. I had an issue with my bluetooth and the company replaced it. Excellent customer service experience.

It took me a little while to link it to my phone. But it works fine and it’s cute. Doesn’t make any noise but it does vibrate.

Received watch as a mother’s day gift from my daughter. I like that i’m able to read my messages and see who’s calling me. I received great customer service when the link on the watch band loosened after the return date closed. When i contacted customer service, they were very helpful, they sent me a replacement within a few days. Great watch for keeping track of your daily activities.

Item it’s self is very pretty. The battery however doesn’t last much longer then 24 hours. Heartrate and blood pressure features are both not accurate. Over all on the product, it’s just ok.

Female’s Smart Watch, Exquisite Fitness Tracker, Blood Pressure/Heart Rate/Sleep Monitor for Women (H8 Black)

  • Make sure this fits
    by entering your model number.
  • New Women’s Smart Watch. 8 sport modes(Running, Swimming, Riding, Climbing, Basketball, Football, Walking, Badminton), satisfy your daily different exercise tracking; Pedometer, all day record steps / calories / distance.
  • 3 Monitor Mode for Heart Rate / Blood Pressure / Sleep. 24 hours continuous / real time monitor your heart rate, and auto enter into sleep mode, record your deep / light / awake sleep hours to evaluate your sleep quality.
  • Smart Remind for incoming call / message / long sitting. Vibration to remind you when there is call / message incoming, timely get caller information and read message content; Set the reminding time for alarm clok and sedentary remind to get timed remind.
  • Time and Date display; Camera Remote; Stopwatch. Metal mesh strap, Diamond Shaped glass mirror, and inlaid with dazzling rhinestones which makes it look so beautiful. A perfect tool for sport tracking and daily decoration.
  • Widely compatibly. Compatible with smartphone operating systems iOS 8.2 or above and Android 4.4 or above; The app supports most smart phones with Bluetooth 4. or above.

I bought this because i wanted something a bit more dressy and wanted the basics, i am very happy with my decision.

It is relatively easy to use however i would prefer to be able to use fahrenheit instead of celsius. It’s a bit cumbersome to charge. Would prefer to have a usb style cable that could plug straight into the watch.

It’s colorful, changeable (i like be able to change the face. Most watches don’t give you blood pressure. This one does among lots of other things. Including ping pong as a sport.

I got this for my mom who is in her seventies. She wanted a fitness tracker that was stylish and also would track her blood pressure. She said that it does a good job at keep her stats and is easy for her to use. She has gotten a lot of compliments about the looks of it. I would definitely recommend this.

I replaced my fitbit with this tracker and i’m so glad i did. The bracelet is beautiful and after 3 months of hard wear, looks like the day i got it. It also takes blood pressure (tho i’m not sure how, but it’s accurate). The app is basic and could use work, for showing stats over time. But i still highly recommend it.

I love the idea of a smart watch or fit bit but hate the boxy sporty look. I got this because it was feminine. I like it to also track my heart rate and blood pressure, it’s pretty accurate. I haven’t used the fitness features much as i’m kind of a couch potato. One of the best features is the camera link. After downloading the companion app. You select camera then you can take a selfie by shaking your wristall in all it’s pretty and functional.

Like that i can get notified of texts or calls on my watch – but the screen print is way too small for me to read – even with my glasses on. While you can do alarms on your watch, they do not sync to the alarms on your phone – as in alarms from phone do not go to watch (boo)other than a funky charger that i have no idea how to get an extra one of, i really like this watch for the tracking i need to do.

The watch came quickly and is very pretty. I’ve gotten compliments on how nice it looks. The one thing i really dislike is the short battery life. I have to charge mine every other day. The other night the battery died while i was sleeping so it didn’t track my sleep data at all.

I took water aerobics yesterday and to day i can’t even read it there is so much moisture in it.

This watch has allowed me to see what times of the day my blood pressure goes up due to pain. It allowed me to modify my routine to lower this. It also reminds me to take my meds. I am notorious for forgetting. It has also helped me look at my sleep patterns. I don’t sleep as well as i thought. I’ll be buying new pillows and see of that helps.

The mobile app could use some work; the values for the blood pressure don’t seem to stay very long.

It is very pretty and comfortable. The charge lasts me three days. If i have it constantly checking heart and pressure it only lasts one day. The app is the problem for me. I tried both wear health and wear heart. Wear health is the better of the two. I could not get the app to calibrate my blood pressure and there was absolutely no customer service. All in all it is a good watch. I have went through several smart watches before i found this one.

I like the look but not much else. The metal bracelet gives me a rash. The “steps” don’t come anywhere close to being right.

It’s delicate lookingp and easy to use. The first day it took some getting used to operating it, but it works really well so far. No problems with the app either. This watch is a solid purchase for a good price.

Cannot read anything with the dark screen when outside in the sunlight. It is like the view screen on video camera a few years ago. Extremely difficult to see text messages when you finally get them to come up. Cannot erase old text messages even when deleted from my phone. Nice to see sleep patterns and blood pressure. Have not checked for accuracy. Miss some calls because the vibration is so faint. Like this watch for sunday church but will get something else for every day use.

Display could use some improvement. But all the other functions work well.

It may not be the high-end ‘fit bit craze’ but it does everything i need. I particularly like the *bling* — allows me to wear this even when i’m out for the evening and not look out of place.

Perfect for someone interested in a dressier smartwatch and not of terribly concerned with step accuracy. I’m really not into big watches. I can get call and text notifications. And it counts steps but it doesn’t appear to be 100% accurate. I feel like it’s in the ballpark though.

I have not had it long, it seems that the battery only lasts about 3 days, being as i travel a bit i will probably have to purchase another charger. I use the analog face which the time is easy to read but i wish date was larger. The messages are a bit small, and the vibrate is very mild. Over all for the price i am happy. Will update when i have had it longer.

The post MBHB Female’s Smart Watch : appeared first on gearsholic.co.uk.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vodafone V-Kids Watch – Good idea, poor execution

Son loves his new smart watch. Well made, location accuracy not always the best but my iphone xs max is sometimes off too. The general location coupled with voice notification should be enough if we needed to local our son. Worthy purchase if you can buy it on offer like i did. Not to sure it’s worth the full rrp. Setup isn’t straightforward so be prepared to spend sometime setting it up. Once the product is all set up it really is a good piece of kit, it takes little time to go through the process with the vodafone sim but it is worth doing. It is easy to voice message and gives me peace of mind with the sos function built in, the games are a good feature to keep the little one entertained. The gps tracking works well with the vodafone signal and no problems so far. Love this, it’s a brilliant well designed product but the battery life is very disappointing. Esta muy bien, yo se lo he comprado a mis hijos y es casi exactoen la posición aunque podrian mejorar la interface e incluso

Vannico Kids Smart Watch Tracker Watch : Fabulously

I bought this for christmas present and i’m so happy that is really useful for everyday and less worries when we’re going out sometimes she running around and this is very helpful and easy to find her becuase it’s watch i’m not worried she’s gonna lose it the app is easy to find and set up and accurate every time. Got this for my son as we didn’t really know what to get him for christmas. It was super easy to set up and has been keeping our son more engaged in checking the time (i think the fact that it’s more than just a watch led to that enthusiasm). I got this for my niece and nephew and i saw blue and pink ones as an christmas gift they loves it. Very easy to set up and use and comes with many features. She particularly loves the camera and her mum loves it because she fells more safety, comfortable to wear and looks so high quality. Cool watch very easy to use no complicated menu or anything like that has all functions requiered for device like that ( but not stuffed with usele

Motast Smart Watch : Works exactly as you would expect

Bought this watch as a gift for hubby, and it is keeping him very happy. Not only it looks good (and very handsome) on his wrist, the battery life is long enough, he has so far only charged once when it first arrived, and it has been going strong ever since. Have yet to try the other functions, but to be honest, for us, the good look and long battery life is the two most important factors when comes to choosing a watch. Loloverall, very happy with this purchase, highly recommend it. I loved itarrived in brilliant condition and the very next day after i brought it too, arriving in a sturdy solid box making it very secure and safe from any knocks and bruisesi bought this beautiful watch for my husband. He had expensive smart watch before but get broken. I really was thinking i will get chip one now temporarily and late buy different. But now my husband love his watch so much. Came in a small box along with an instruction booklet, charging cable. It was already half charged when it arriv