Skip to main content

TURNMEON Women Hybrid Smart Watch – Waterproof Fitness Tracker :

It seems to run short on power alot.

The watched was purchased for a gift to nursing student. It had all the things one would like but no second hand.

Can’t believe how much this does. I love knowing my bp, heart, exercise, sleep (knowing why i’m so tired, not much sleep.

I love all the choices on this watch.

The charger lasted for 2days. I told them about it but haven’t respond yet. Right now i’m not to happy with my purchase.

So easy to sync with my phone, i like it better than my previous activity tracker and was less expensive.

Let me start out by saying eons ago i was the last person i knew to get a cell phone. I was still calling in to get messages off answering machine (yes, i was that person). I never thought i’d get a smart watch, thought it was ridiculous and waste of money. My friend got one and was always talking about how many steps she was doing per day. My hubby is always telling me i never sit down for long, so we were joking about how steps i actually do everyday, but that would not have been enough for me to order a smart watch. But then i was window shopping on amazon and started checking them out and reading reviews. I saw tracks deep sleep cycle and i was sold. I saw an interview on news couple months ago talking about weight loss is hard if you don’t get enough “deep” sleep so i was intrigued. I’m having so much fun with this watch. I put all my info into app (you do have to download an app) and it set my step goals and i had fun watching the steps add up and i easily surpassed the goal.

Bought for moly mom for christmas. This watch does ok look pressure and she was having issues. Now she has a record for when she goes to the doctor.

TURNMEON Women Hybrid Smart Watch – Waterproof Fitness Tracker, Color Touchscreen Fashion Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor, Blood Pressure Monitor, Sleep Female Menstrual Record Pedometer

  • Make sure this fits
    by entering your model number.
  • Focus on Women’s Health: Xenzy women’s smart watches provides the most intimate assistants for women. Download APP”H-Band” to select female attributes. As long as you set your own physiological status (menstrual, pregnancy, pregnancy, Baoma period), the wristband will give Your corresponding reminder to make your life more orderly. It works on IOS8.0 and above/Android4.4 and above/Bluetooth 4.0 and above.
  • A Healthier Life Belongs You: In addition to providing heart rate, blood pressure monitor, this HD touchscreen watch also gives you a more warm-heart sleep mode and sedentary reminder. Always know your health and develop a better fitness plan for your body as soon as possible. In sports mode, the bracelet can record the time, heart rate, calories, and number of steps in the exercise. You can choose to pause and continue in the middle.
  • Waterproof Swim Bracelet: IP67 waterproof level, you can let go and do what you want without having to take the band in advance. Bluetooth photo record your wonderful moments, enter the mobile phone app photo interface, shake it and take a photo. The alarm reminder function is also a small assistant who wakes up in the morning.
  • 5 Dials Multi-Function Fitness Tracker: 5 stylish dials of different shapes, you can switch whatever you want. 1.22′ HD color screen IPS HD display, spherical tempered glass cover with zinc alloy casing. The exterior design uses a metal texture body, and the pure calfskin strap is hand-built. Adding extraordinary temperament to you, carefully polishing the wrist assistant that is suitable for every occasion.
  • International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.

Instruction on how to read the blood pressure can be found.

I like the watch but the charger is flimsy and has fallen apart. I’ve only had the watch for 4 months. Is there a way i can get another charger?.

Very much in love with the watch.

I like how it looks as a real watch, while being a fitness tracker.

This watch has several great features. You can hook up your phone to the watch with bluetooth and edit view some things with the app. I ordered the rose color with a golden dial. It looks very elegant for everyday use and goes well with formal attire. It comes with multiple sport mode features, the prime being fitness tracker. The app provides options for dials and comes with a tracker for women’s health. It connects to android phone without any hassle and i would highly recommend this product.

Got this for daughter for christmas and she loves it great fit and look.

It’s not quite what i thought it was. The watch only tells you when your getting a call or message.

I like everything about this women’s smart watch, waterproof fitness tracker from the way it looks to all of the functions.

Easy set up, but the text, call notifications haven’t worked after setting up watch. Battery charge doesnt even last a full day. Seems to track steps and sleep accurately but not other features.

This has a great pedometer, blood pressure and heart rate feature. It is fairly accurate as well. My problem is the battery doesn’t last as long as i would like, not even a full two days, and so i have to remember to charge it each night. Otherwise, no issues really.

Major benefit of this watch for us is the ability to monitor blood pressure accurately.

Got me and my husband the same one, different colors. I got a pink one for me and it’s really cute. The connection to my phone is great, most of the time, as long as my phone is nearby (duh). I really just wanted a watch that notifies me of my messages, and counts my steps. I already knew that it didn’t answer phone calls but it does, however, let you ignore any calls you don’t wanna take or are too busy to take. The app doesn’t bother me. I have an iphone and it pairs just fine. I guess i do wish it kept a record of a week or a month of my walking distance. The battery life isn’t great. . It can last for about a day and half, sometimes a day and 3/4, and that’s about it. The touch screen is ok but hate that you have to sit there and wait for the watch to catch up with my heart rate and blood pressure. And the long list of menu to go through if i wanna see something specific or accidentally skip one i wanted to stop on, i’d have to go through it all over agin. But, all in all, it is a great value for its price.

The post TURNMEON Women Hybrid Smart Watch – Waterproof Fitness Tracker : appeared first on gearsholic.co.uk.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vodafone V-Kids Watch – Good idea, poor execution

Son loves his new smart watch. Well made, location accuracy not always the best but my iphone xs max is sometimes off too. The general location coupled with voice notification should be enough if we needed to local our son. Worthy purchase if you can buy it on offer like i did. Not to sure it’s worth the full rrp. Setup isn’t straightforward so be prepared to spend sometime setting it up. Once the product is all set up it really is a good piece of kit, it takes little time to go through the process with the vodafone sim but it is worth doing. It is easy to voice message and gives me peace of mind with the sos function built in, the games are a good feature to keep the little one entertained. The gps tracking works well with the vodafone signal and no problems so far. Love this, it’s a brilliant well designed product but the battery life is very disappointing. Esta muy bien, yo se lo he comprado a mis hijos y es casi exactoen la posición aunque podrian mejorar la interface e incluso

Vannico Kids Smart Watch Tracker Watch : Fabulously

I bought this for christmas present and i’m so happy that is really useful for everyday and less worries when we’re going out sometimes she running around and this is very helpful and easy to find her becuase it’s watch i’m not worried she’s gonna lose it the app is easy to find and set up and accurate every time. Got this for my son as we didn’t really know what to get him for christmas. It was super easy to set up and has been keeping our son more engaged in checking the time (i think the fact that it’s more than just a watch led to that enthusiasm). I got this for my niece and nephew and i saw blue and pink ones as an christmas gift they loves it. Very easy to set up and use and comes with many features. She particularly loves the camera and her mum loves it because she fells more safety, comfortable to wear and looks so high quality. Cool watch very easy to use no complicated menu or anything like that has all functions requiered for device like that ( but not stuffed with usele

Motast Smart Watch : Works exactly as you would expect

Bought this watch as a gift for hubby, and it is keeping him very happy. Not only it looks good (and very handsome) on his wrist, the battery life is long enough, he has so far only charged once when it first arrived, and it has been going strong ever since. Have yet to try the other functions, but to be honest, for us, the good look and long battery life is the two most important factors when comes to choosing a watch. Loloverall, very happy with this purchase, highly recommend it. I loved itarrived in brilliant condition and the very next day after i brought it too, arriving in a sturdy solid box making it very secure and safe from any knocks and bruisesi bought this beautiful watch for my husband. He had expensive smart watch before but get broken. I really was thinking i will get chip one now temporarily and late buy different. But now my husband love his watch so much. Came in a small box along with an instruction booklet, charging cable. It was already half charged when it arriv