Skip to main content

UWINMO Smart Watch –

I purchased this watch because of the heartbeat monitor, to track daily steps, and for occasional running. It turned out to be a surprisingly good purchase. First, the heartbeat is pretty accurate. When i timed my heartbeat manually with a stop watch and compared it to the watch, the watch is normally accurate to within 2 beats. It says water proof, and i have showered with the watch, and accidently stuck it under water on another occasion, and the watch is still operating just fine. The watch also does a good job monitoring my sleep. One thing i really, really like about this watch is it alerts me when my iphone 8+ rings or receives a text message. Now i leave my phone on silent, and i never miss a call or a text. The only problem i have had with this watch is the weather function will not stay in the fahrenheit mode, and the weather function will not stay connected to the da fit app on the iphone. However, let me also say, when i advised the seller about the weather issues with the watch, the seller made every effort to follow up to understand the problem, and i expect the problem will be corrected with an update to the software.

My wife wanted it to track her steps and blood pressure besides keeping time. The large clear display was the feature she liked the most. She had some problems to start, but the customer service cleared up the confusion. The manufacturer provided customer service that went beyond anything you could reasonably expect.

I love the functionality and the style of this watch. It has many functions beyond what i was looking for. The customer support is outstanding. This watch is a great buy for the price. It comes with two watch bands and i love the fit and look of the metal band. The only problem i have with this watch is keeping my family members from taking it.

Good build quality, workable app, and a different, lovely look. I bought it for my wife, she uses it daily, and she loves it. Smaller size than the usual chinese do-it-all watch, well designed and (almost) a piece of jewelry.

Got one for my husband and one for my mil for christmas. I searched for weeks for the perfect one. Reading review after review and researching like crazy. I had this one in my cart for so long before i actually purchased it. Would love to have one myself. I mainly got it for them because of the notifications and the bp reading. They both had no issue setting them up and are playing with theirs as we speak.

I received this smartwatch the first part of january. By february, the blood pressure readout was incorrect on the watch, although it was correct in the da fit app. The seller responded to my email with directions about how to reset the watch. However, that didn’t solve the problem. One of the steps was to delete the watch from the app. The problem with that was that the watch would not re-pair with the app, even though it did pair with the phone. Without being able to pair with the app, the watch is pretty well useless, as you can’t even set the time. A second email to the seller produced no result. So beware, the seller doesn’t stand behind their product, and the product just barely lasts past the 30 day return window, even with no abuse of any kind.

I got this watch about a week ago. It works as expected and seems much better than some of the others i have had to return. I sent an email about a small problem i had and got help in less than 24 hours.

Bought this for my wife, she loves it. It does everything she needs it to. We stayed away from the fitness watches because of the regular square design but that’s not the case here the round casual “regular” watch design is perfect for her to wear throughout the day.

I ordered this product to replace an old fitness tracker that i had. I must say that i am very impressed with this unit. It has all of the features that i was looking for and seems pretty accurate in all of it’s measurements. Out of the box (great packaging by the way) it was easy to set up following the instructions. I would highly recommend this smart watch/fitness tracker to anyone. It’s not necessary to spend hundreds ($) when a unit of this caliper is available. I have had it a week now and am completely satisfied, definitely a quality product.

I have bought many smart watches before but i end up return it because stop working, not synchronizing, but with this watch i haven’t have a problem, is comfortable, look nice even i can have a picture for the face of the watch.

So far so good it’s very comfortable my only discression is that takes a while to learn how to navigate. Other than that great quality for the price.

I got this so i would be able to see messages and phone calls as it comes in while on long bike rides. I was getting tired of having to stop to check my phone and find out the call or message could wait. My messages come through and calls show as well. The more you have come through the watch the faster the battery goes dead. I used it for all types of messages and the battery life was short but i shortened the list to text and the watch will last several days before dying. The brightness will also affect the battery life. You can read it in daylight, even when it is not all the way up.

In my pursuit to find a smartwatch that actually read and tracked my blood pressure, heart rate, steps, calories, i tried eight different watches. I had worn out two polar heart rate monitors and wanted a watch that had the accuracy, battery life, and ease of use the polar products offered, with a blood pressure monitor. Amazon has many choices at all price points. My wife and son both have fitbit’s, which they swear by, but none of them offer a bp monitor. I was hesitant to pay such a low price, but since i was returning any that didn’t meet my expectations, i got a uwinmo. My first impression of the box, thank you, card, the user’s guide, and especially the watch band were fantastic. The quality of everything is much better than the price suggests. The users guide is well written and complete with pictures and easy to understand instructions — not a strong point with most of the others that i tried. The app is straightforward to set up and use. I had a question for the seller, which was quickly and thoughtfully replied to. Here are the specifications for the UWINMO Smart Watch:

  • Make sure this fits
    by entering your model number.
  • Powerful Function – Women’s smart watch with heart rate monitor, blood pressure monitor, sleeping monitor, calls reminder, SMS alerts push, remote camera, sedentary reminder, calorie calculation, step counter, timer, more exercise model, screen brightness adjustment etc.
  • Health Assistant – Activity watch Built-in high-sensitivity exercise and heart rate blood pressure sensors to monitor and record various heart rate indicators and blood pressure condition at all times. Tracker also plans exercise time and records exercise volume.
  • Stylish Design – Ladies Fitness tracker with leather band has a brick textured colorful screen. Unique screen design makes the watch stylish and sparkling. Delicate dial and genuine leather strap.
  • Long Battery Life-Charges in 1 hour. The Female smart bracelet can work for about 7 days without recharge. Designed for waterproof smart wearable products use the magnetic attraction to charge with USB cable. Convenient, safe and practical.
  • Best Gift- Ladies fitness watch with high quality and great touch feeling, anti-scratch and wear -resistant fine steel pin buckle. Elegant smart watch for women always focus on women’s health and record women’s physiological cycles. It is the best gift for women.

I bought the blue for my daughter and purple for myself. A few things to keep in mind make sure you use the text app that came with the phone or the text alert will not work. Also be sure to turn on all notifications. The default is set to off on all of them. The app used is hero band ii. And you can calibrate the blood pressure through the app. The only thing i do not care for is there is a thin line on the glass from the design.

I bought this as a present for my husband and he really likes it. Except after 4 months the battery life has diminished and it’s becoming almost in-usable because of this. If the battery life and charging was better it would’ve been great.

I received it 9 days ago, charged it overnight and it’s still running on the first charge. Best customer service ever via email. The watch came with 2 bands and you can add unlimited same sized bands. I’ve only begun to use all of the options. The large face is easy to read and looks quite stylish. It does what i want and a whole lot more. I endorse this watch and the company that makes it.

Pros:watch looks great and isn’t super bulky and weird like other smart watches. The silver band just makes it look like a classy watch. As far as i can tell the sleep, heart rate and blood pressure and pulse ox work accurately. This is just what i wanted at a great price point. Cons:it isn’t an apple watch but you knew that. It doesn’t have more features than you need but that is what allows it to have a great battery life and not look like a huge gadget on your wrist. I have had it a week and really like it.

I was so hoping for this activity tracker to work for what i needed. Well, it did work for one day, and then, it just stopped at the end of the first day. I tried to reconnect it with my iphone but just kept getting the ‘loading’ message. Hopefully my watch was the exception because i found it to be very helpful when it did work.

Quality made watch with both metal base a black stainless band and a silicon band. The blood pressure, heart rate and oxygen sensor are surprisingly good. They have underpriced the watch to gain market share i assume. Seeing texts without pulling the phone out of my pocket when you’re hands are wet or busy is way better than i realized.

I only had my watch a few days when it stopped working. It is water proof, but submerging it the water for hours is not recommended. I sent an email to the product support. Working a day i had a response from niki. All i had to do was send her the order number and she is sending me a new watch at no cost. I do t even have to return the other, which is not an easy thing to do. Thank you, niki and uwinmo- shelly g.

I’ve been pleased with this watch so far. Everything seems to work well, and i love being able to track my sleep. The silver band looks nice, but it’s a bit scratchy.

Love the look and quality of this watch. Super simple to set up and exactly what i was looking for. Wanted something that was inexpensive, looked nice, tracked my steps/workouts, while give me the accesablilty to view messages. I need to be able to see my texts while at work in case of emergency without having my phone out. Seller checked to ensure i recieved my purchase, had the instructions and app to use my watch at is full capacity. Would repurchase if needed or to gift to someone else.

I recieved my watch in about 2 days prior to ordering it and i love it so far. I’ve had it for about a month now and it is still functioning properly. I bought this watch just so that i can count my steps, but to my suprise i can see my texts and phone calls as well why i’m working out. I love it and i’m so happy that i didn’t have to spend a ton of money for a decent fitness tracker.

I shopped around for a fitness watch for awhile, and none of them had the features of this watch for this price. Blood pressure and sleep quality monitor work great. Other fitness features work just fine so far. It comes with 2 bands, and the metal one is really nice. I am already getting comments on this watch from others.

Allows you to customize the face dial with any photo on your phone. Has an accurate blood pressure reader, bright vibrant screen, so outside its still beautiful and visible cost much less than the mainstream fit watches that cost a fortune and they dont even have all the features this watch has, it holds a charge for a good five days** fits a tiny lady wrist and is an overall great fit watch.The strap in the photo did not come with this watch, i really wanted a pink leather strap and i found one on amazon, that is what is so amazing about this watch, it fits 20mm replacement straps which means your strap possibilities are endless.

I love it has a nice look works well only thing about it i had a hard time setting it up but over all work fine. But charger broke and can’t find out how to get a new one any ideals.

Received this product very fast. Took about four days after order was placed. It is a gift for my boyfriend but i got excited about it so i tested it out for about a day to make sure he would like it and if the reviews i previously looked at were true. I only used it for about a day, and he will not be receiving it till christmas so i did not have the chance to get a good idea on battery life but the product was a little difficult to get used to as the whole screen isn’t tough screen just the bottom. Something i wish i could change is be able to control what order i would like the features to appear when scrolling through each screen. Overall, great product for the price.

This is my first smart watch i always wanted one and was hesitant because of the prices, this watch fitted my budget perfectly, i am very pleased with it, it’s easy to use and looks great, i like the simplicity of the touchscreen and the features. I got it specifically for the blood pressure monitor.

I like that i can see the watch face as soon as i turn my arm toward my face. I love that on the dafit app, i get a sleep score every night. I love that i can see my pulse and oxygen any time of the day or night. I don’t like how hard i have to press to get the oxygen and blood pressure numbers.

Fairly nice watch for the price. Don’t expect an apple watch, but handles things really well. Battery lasted fairly well, just charged overnight every now and then. Biggest complaints were that if you used the athletic parts (such as recording a run) you didn’t have access to music controls or get text notifications, so i didn’t use that feature. The watch screen was fairly sturdy but ended up breaking after a few months because i hit it on something.

I like the extra band it came with so i changed it. I liked the that the heart rate and the rest of the vitals were all pretty accurate. I work in an er and i checked all the vitals against what my watch said and they matched up pretty well. I thought the bp for sure wouldn’t work since it has no cuff but somehow it does. The heart rate and bp were 1 number off and the o2 saturation was spot on. The only weird thing was the bp was up side down on my watch. So the systolic number was on bottom and the diastolic number was on top. But if i go on my app it reads correctly. It does track your sleep but i had to charge my watch last night so no data to share.

The post UWINMO Smart Watch – appeared first on gearsholic.co.uk.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vodafone V-Kids Watch – Good idea, poor execution

Son loves his new smart watch. Well made, location accuracy not always the best but my iphone xs max is sometimes off too. The general location coupled with voice notification should be enough if we needed to local our son. Worthy purchase if you can buy it on offer like i did. Not to sure it’s worth the full rrp. Setup isn’t straightforward so be prepared to spend sometime setting it up. Once the product is all set up it really is a good piece of kit, it takes little time to go through the process with the vodafone sim but it is worth doing. It is easy to voice message and gives me peace of mind with the sos function built in, the games are a good feature to keep the little one entertained. The gps tracking works well with the vodafone signal and no problems so far. Love this, it’s a brilliant well designed product but the battery life is very disappointing. Esta muy bien, yo se lo he comprado a mis hijos y es casi exactoen la posición aunque podrian mejorar la interface e incluso

INIUPO Kids Smartwatch : A++++++

My 6 year old son loves this watch. Charging and adding music is so simple. The battery holds its charge brilliantly for days. The option to add 10 contacts is great as well. The strap is very soft and comfortable to wear. I bought the gifgaf 2g sim card and it works perfectly. Nought for my son and he absolutely like it. The strap is soft and the screen is very clear. Battery life is good but he keeps fiddling with watch so it drains the battery a bit early. Apart from that, happy with the purchase. I bought this watch fory kid for her birthday , she loves this watch it has many attractive features with games in it with music and camera and many more , she’s is much in love this watch predent, it’s colour is very vibrant i highly recomnf it to buy. This is really good watch i brought it for my nephew. He was over the moon and really happy. Many functions on it and can also be used as phone, text message, camera. Shows time in both format digital and analog. Looks really good too a

Vannico Kids Smart Watch Tracker Watch : Fabulously

I bought this for christmas present and i’m so happy that is really useful for everyday and less worries when we’re going out sometimes she running around and this is very helpful and easy to find her becuase it’s watch i’m not worried she’s gonna lose it the app is easy to find and set up and accurate every time. Got this for my son as we didn’t really know what to get him for christmas. It was super easy to set up and has been keeping our son more engaged in checking the time (i think the fact that it’s more than just a watch led to that enthusiasm). I got this for my niece and nephew and i saw blue and pink ones as an christmas gift they loves it. Very easy to set up and use and comes with many features. She particularly loves the camera and her mum loves it because she fells more safety, comfortable to wear and looks so high quality. Cool watch very easy to use no complicated menu or anything like that has all functions requiered for device like that ( but not stuffed with usele