Skip to main content

CreateGreat For Fitbit Alta Bands,

Love the color of this band. It looks like i paid a whole lot more for the band. The only thing i don’t like about the band is that the little knob that you push in to attach the band, is on the outside. So if it bumps up against something there’s a possibility of it opening and you losing your watch. The fitbit bands that knob is on the inside. Other than that, i really like it.

I love the comfort of the leather material. I’ve been wearing it nearly nonstop for the last 3 months.

Fits perfectly and is very comfortable.

For the price tag the watch band i received was exactly as advertised and perfect for what i was looking for. It was a little bit of a pain to change my bands, but i think that was more of a user error than anything else. When i want something to match my outfit i’ll definitely look to these guys for more options.

Have been wearing this band every day for about 2 weeks and it shows no wearing. Good quality especially for the price.

I like the band , but the color is already rubbing off and the band looks dirty. I will oder a navy or black band instead.

I was a little worried about replacing the wrist band on my fit-bit, but it turned out it was easy. I have received many compliments on the band. Makes the fit-bit personalized.

Key specs for CreateGreat For Fitbit Alta Bands, Leather Accessory Replacement Band for Fitbit Alta/Fitbit Alta Replacement Band/Fitbit Alta Leather Band/Fitbit Alta Band:

  • Global Store items have separate terms, are sold from abroad, and may differ from the UK version, including fit, age ratings, and labelling.

I wanted a 2nd band for my versa and this is what i chose. It arrived as stated and everything was easy to clip together.

I was a bit worried that this wouldn’t fit or that it would be a pain to put on but i figured for the price it was worth a shot. As it turns out it was easy to put on, it fits great and it looks a lot better than the boring original i had. You could probably even get a few and change them out every so often for variety. I just have one but i’ll be getting more at some point just because i love having options since i wear my tracker every day.

The quailty is really great. I am going back to order another color for fall.

I ordered this band in navy. I love my surge that i got for $5 (yay goodwill) it needed refreshed, and got a charger and upgraded the band due to loss of the strap holder piece. My make shift duct tape tab holder wasn’t cutting it. I cannot answer for everyone, but this band went on flawlessly for me. I made sure to read all reviews to glean tips where others had failures, and it went on like dream. I have had the band on for a few months with daily wear. There is no separation from the watch face, no bulging, and no defects of any kind. I regret not buying 2 at the same time- however- this band will outlast my surge probably- the battery life is not what it was, granted it is 6 + years old. Do not hesitate to buy this, contact seller if yours is a dud.

I bought this alta wristband to replace the original band that came with the fitbit. The leather is of high quality and the buckle is much easier to take on and off the wrist than the push-button metal on the original. The leather band coordinates with everything, is attractive, and can easily be changed if needed.

 very nice quality leather. A little stiff when you first put it in but loosens up very quickly. Easy to attach and buckle is very secure. Makes the band look very professional.

It was easy to change and it looks so pretty. I have worn it every day since christmas and even to sleep most nights and it’s so comfortable and still looks great.

It is the exact size needed and the leather looks & feels like a high grade leather. Good purchase will buy again in another color like blue. I wish the pink wasn’t so bright, looking for more of a pale pink.But again i will purchase another one.

It fits well and it feels good on. The price was right and it is easy to interchange with other bands.

This is now my favorite watch band. The color is perfect and classy for my professional job. It isn’t too think so it bends easily when you move your wrist.

The band went on about as easy as tutorial videos made it look. But it should be noted, the new screws in the package are not the correct thread. I stripped several new screws but the old ones went in with zero issue.

The color suede i got is easily discolored which is my only complaint. Some parts of the band are now darker tan than others, but it’s not the end of the world.

I purchased another band prior to this and it was too loose. This one fits as the original small band.

This is a nice band,i’m very luck to find this band. Three pins come with the band,two pcs for normal use,one pc for spare. And pin extractors are on the correct side of the band,but like other suppliers in wrong side. The leather is soft and a great band for the price. I’m going to purchase other colors.

This band is stiffer than the original band that came with the fitbit, but still works great.

This band is really good quality, especially considering it only cost $9. The leather is very soft and comfortable. I hope the black and darker brown colors will be available soon. I ordered the beige which is a really nice neutral color. I was able to get the straps onto my fitbit versa fairly easily.

Just ordered this and have been wearing it since. Fits well, snapped on with ease, classy looking leather. Looks strong and thick and wears well with workout clothes as well as dress. Will buy from again im sure.

The post CreateGreat For Fitbit Alta Bands, appeared first on gearsholic.co.uk.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vodafone V-Kids Watch – Good idea, poor execution

Son loves his new smart watch. Well made, location accuracy not always the best but my iphone xs max is sometimes off too. The general location coupled with voice notification should be enough if we needed to local our son. Worthy purchase if you can buy it on offer like i did. Not to sure it’s worth the full rrp. Setup isn’t straightforward so be prepared to spend sometime setting it up. Once the product is all set up it really is a good piece of kit, it takes little time to go through the process with the vodafone sim but it is worth doing. It is easy to voice message and gives me peace of mind with the sos function built in, the games are a good feature to keep the little one entertained. The gps tracking works well with the vodafone signal and no problems so far. Love this, it’s a brilliant well designed product but the battery life is very disappointing. Esta muy bien, yo se lo he comprado a mis hijos y es casi exactoen la posición aunque podrian mejorar la interface e incluso

Vannico Kids Smart Watch Tracker Watch : Fabulously

I bought this for christmas present and i’m so happy that is really useful for everyday and less worries when we’re going out sometimes she running around and this is very helpful and easy to find her becuase it’s watch i’m not worried she’s gonna lose it the app is easy to find and set up and accurate every time. Got this for my son as we didn’t really know what to get him for christmas. It was super easy to set up and has been keeping our son more engaged in checking the time (i think the fact that it’s more than just a watch led to that enthusiasm). I got this for my niece and nephew and i saw blue and pink ones as an christmas gift they loves it. Very easy to set up and use and comes with many features. She particularly loves the camera and her mum loves it because she fells more safety, comfortable to wear and looks so high quality. Cool watch very easy to use no complicated menu or anything like that has all functions requiered for device like that ( but not stuffed with usele

Motast Smart Watch : Works exactly as you would expect

Bought this watch as a gift for hubby, and it is keeping him very happy. Not only it looks good (and very handsome) on his wrist, the battery life is long enough, he has so far only charged once when it first arrived, and it has been going strong ever since. Have yet to try the other functions, but to be honest, for us, the good look and long battery life is the two most important factors when comes to choosing a watch. Loloverall, very happy with this purchase, highly recommend it. I loved itarrived in brilliant condition and the very next day after i brought it too, arriving in a sturdy solid box making it very secure and safe from any knocks and bruisesi bought this beautiful watch for my husband. He had expensive smart watch before but get broken. I really was thinking i will get chip one now temporarily and late buy different. But now my husband love his watch so much. Came in a small box along with an instruction booklet, charging cable. It was already half charged when it arriv