Skip to main content

Popglory Smart Watch – Stylish

I’ve had it a day so far, and very pleased. Can’t be beaten for the price, very responsive, reads messages, monitors blood pressure, heart rate and steps, and battery life is good. Quicker than my old samsung s2 watch. The only criticism i have is the watch has a roar gold face, but the strap has a silver buckle. Why not a rose gold one to match?. I’ll be looking for another strap because i know it’s going to annoy me.

Lovely quality tracking watch. Battery last very long on full charge. Use it for tracking my steps (will not count when hand is still on pushchair), counts very accurate. App is easy to use, like to measure my blood pressure and look to previous achievements. I bought it to try out before purchase some high end fitbit or similar but i’m pleased with this watch so far.

Bought it as a gift for my pregnant wife as she needed to track down her exercises, heart rate and much more. She especially likes the feature which helps find her iphone plus it looks really stylish on her wrist. Great price, great features and lovely colour.

Works great and is counting my steps, calories burnt, heart rate, and also delivering ig notifications, emails, calendar events and texts. This smart watch is great for any fitness person or someone to just wants a good quality watch that does all the advanced features. Does sleep tracking which is one reason why i purchased this in the first place. I swear i did not get a good nights sleep and if i do sleep it’s not all at once. This contract my sleep patterns. It will fit any man’s rest were women’s. It has an adjustable wrist band with one size fits all.

I really liked how easy and simple the watch is to use as it has your steps, heartbeats per minute and the calories you have burnt displayed in the screen, the battery life in this is also incredible arguably the best i have ever seen you as it lasts for days on end all in one charge and it also can control your music and social life.

I have being wearing this watch for 5 day and still got 50% battery, but mainly because i playing and checking the watch quite often, new toys u know. Easy connect to phone, working on one plus and huawei, bluetooth connection. The best function is find my phone as i always lost my phone or forgot where did i left it. The heart beating rate, steps calculation and calories check are working well. These remind me to do exercise more if the rate. The watch theme can be change or upload own images.

It’s quite big if you have small wrists like i do. I’ve given 4 stars because it only has 3 alarms on and i need a few more because i set them for work as i work in a school and get carried away with my jobs and forget the time, so i set the times of wherever i need to be next, but 3 is not enough and you can’t name them eg: year 5, outside, in the hall, etc. And it would be great if it had a temperature function too. If it can do blood pressure, heart rate and blood oxygen then why not temperature. Something the makers need to look at. Apart from that it’s good enough. Maybe there are better out there.

I have a huawei gt watch and my son wanted one. This looked just the same in the photos and is a much cheaper option for similar looks. To be fair it has everything my watch has and looks and works equally as good. I have compared accuracy on it versus mine and reading are the same so it ticks the accuracy boxes. It lasts days and days and when it comes to recharging it takes no time at all. It would be great to have other watch faces but that’s me being picky. As a smart watch it has everything we need and more.

 the smart watch arrived quickly and was nicely packed in a little box. The watch already charged,i was a bit confused about how the charger worked, but once i got there, it was easy. I’ve used a fitness trackers in the past, so i was excited to try a new known brand. The heart rate monitor is accurate and the sms alerts is very useful. The watch face is very clear and easy functions and a very good price whilst also offering a very good standard of quality and functionality. I’m really pleased with this watch and would highly recommend.

I purchased this watch thinking i would use it every now and then but i have actually worn it every day since i got it. Its lightweight and really easy to wear. I really like that i can personalise the face and i can wear it swimming too to track my distance/calories. I was looking for something that would help me keep regular track of my blood pressure. I knew that it wouldn’t be 100% accurate but i was hoping it would be more accurate than it is. I have tested my bp with my monitor and with my watch at the same time and the watch is out by 20 on both measurements which is fine, i just add 20 to my result on my watch and have a rough idea as to what my bp is. I would also prefer to be able to have more of a history through the app for my sleep/activity (maybe i haven’t found that section yet)overall though i do like the product. If the bp monitor was more accurate i would definitely buy another one when the time came.

I bought this as a gift for my girlfriend who is into sports. It was very easy to use for her with samsung 9, just downloaded the app and synchronise. There are a lot features and functions that are usable every day like. Notifications is always instant. The strap is flexible and soft.

I gifted this to her as her first smart watch and she’s been wearing it everyday. She’s found it which comfortable in terms of the material of the belt. The water resistance holds and i can confirm that while maintaining its looks. The ui is actually quite simple and connects to the phone quite easily. The heart rate is fairly accurate, it matches with my samsung galaxy one.

I was looking for an affordable fitness tracker for some time now and decided to get this one. The watch is lightweight and the band that it comes with is smooth and comfortable—i’m glad because i rarely take it off. The fact that it tracks the number of steps i and collects data for me to analyze later is really useful. It connected really easily to my phone. Overall, i’m glad i no longer have to take out my phone to check the weather or change music or see how good my sleep was. The watch interface has a touch-screen. It has so many of the features i was looking for but at a much more reasonable cost. I’m glad the delivery was fast because i was able to begin using it right away. Here are the specifications for the Popglory Smart Watch:

  • Make sure this fits
    by entering your model number.
  • 【Movement is under your control】Popglory smart watch has 8 sports modes(Walking, Running, Cycling, Skipping, Badminton, Basketball, Football, Swimming), which keeps your training more scientifically. And it can track your daily activity data like Steps, calories, distance and minutes active and generate data.
  • 【24 hours health monitoring】Popglory smart watch has heart rate, blood pressure,Blood oxygen monitor functions, always pay attention to your physical health, but the data is just used for reference. This smart watch can also measure your sleep automatically, which helps you know awake, light, and deep sleep data.
  • 【Custom wallpaper & Smart notification function】Popglory smart watch supports custom wallpaper, you can also set the time position and colour according to the picture. Messages and calls well-informed, raise wrist visible, which you can set on the “HeroBandIII” APP.
  • 【Music control & IP67 Waterproof】You can control your phone’s music player on this watch (Previous song, next song and pause). With IP67 life waterproof design, you can wear it while washing your hands.
  • 【Compatibility & other features】This watch is compatible with smart phones that use iOS 9.0/Android OS 4.4 or above, and Bluetooth 4.0 or above. And this watch also has alarm, stop watch, remote camera control, weather forecast, and brightness adjustment functions. (Not compatible with iPad)

 i like this product very much. Highly recommend this product to others. It’s absolutely smart watch.

Watch looks stylish simular to a fit bit. The device came charged and boxed with a charging lead which is megnetic. Clear picture on the screen. The app is easy to use and easy to connect to the watch itself.

A trendy & undoubtedly a smart watch in market that won’t cost an arm and a leg like other must-have brands out there. During and after lockdown, i religiously went for walks and needed a great smart watch companion. Drums roll- smart glory watch fulfilled it’s purpose by being the most user friendly smart watch that gives you a full track of your health (blood count, calories burnt count , steps taken etc) and life in general. The notifications are prompt on the clear screen wherever you are. It’s equivalent to feather weight and comes in different colours. I chose black as it is a great colour to go with everything. Easy to setup, charge and use, this smart watch is undoubtedly outstanding value for money. Definitely recommended and ideal for presents too.

I have been searching for a smartwatch for my teenager. Due to him being very active, i wasn’t going to buy a brand name watch. I learned my lesson the hard way fast delivery. I don’t even have prime membership and i still received it in 24 hours. The application is user friendly and so easy to set up and start using it. This watch looks very stylish. It comes with a magnetic charging cable. The display is quite clear and the touch screen is very responsive. The battery life is quite impressive. Charging once a week is more than enough.

This is a good smart watch, i have the blush pink colour. You can personalize the front screen with your own photo and you can change the date and time colour as well through the app. Tracks sleep, steps, calories, exercise, message notifications, heart rate and blood pressure.

Very nice looking smart watch it has very long battery life & easy app, comes with charging cable in nice box. It has good function like sleep tracking & count steps. Ip67 completely water proof can control music , can see sms & call reminder function weather function. Can monitor heartbeat, blood pressure & oxygen level in blood. Running & so many sports activity. Scratch proof dial perfect smart watch can monitor & track record of health very happy with it.

Reviews from purchasers :

  • Don’t underestimate this watch. Two thumbs up.

  • User friendly

  • Look fab.

Finally i found the smart watches that ideally suits me. They have very nice style, so they i can wear them on some official meetings also i can wear them on daily basis. They charging very quickly, not heavy, very easy to access and battery life is perfecti love to check my steps, heart rate and monitor my used caloriesi do recommending them to everyone who is looking for good smart watches.

I’ve had one of those small fitness trackers before i decided to get one that actually looks like a watch. Straight out of the box it’s very easy to pair with its associated app. This syncs well and tracks your steps, heart rate and sleep. And beside being a fitness trackers, it also can receive notifications from most social media apps, email and sms too. The watch itself has a decent size colour screen which lights up well when you need to look at it, no matter day or night. There are face options to choose from, but i prefer the original one. It works really well as a fitness tracker and you can even take it swimmingthere’s the ability to find my phone which works well and even a way to play, pause and skip tracks on most music apps.

2 apple watch and it’s battery now lasts less than 12 hours before needing a recharge. I don’t wish to pay the price of a new apple watch and have tried several makes of cheaper smart watches none of which come up to the standard of this popglory smart watch. It does not have all the “bells and whistles” of the latest apple watch but it certainly does everything i need, it has an excellent battery life, and at a cost approximately 3. 5% that of the latest apple watches, for me it’s a “must buy”.

This watch looks very stylish. It comes with a magnetic charging cable. It has steps tracker,pulse tracker, you can connect it to your phone and receive all messages in your watches. The app is easy to use and easy to connect to the watch itself. The display is quite clear and the touch screen is very responsive. There are a lot features and functions that are usable every day like. Notifications is always instant. The strap is flexible and soft.

A simple smart watch which is great keeping track of steps, with ip67 i’m not worried about because it’s waterproof. The notification and sleep tracked is good too notification is the best when you be notified that someone is calling or important messages, even either included. A great smart watch without the huge cost.

The menu is very easy to use, looks nice on the hand and is very light and comfortable. I like is it waterproof, does not need to be removed when taking a shower. Good purchase at a good price.

I just love these watches specially at this price. Its got all the features what u need in a smart watch. I’ve got the other one for more casual wear and this one for sports. This one almost looks like an apple watch lol. Would recommend it if you’re on a tight budget.

It’s really great for the price, i really wanted a good fitness watch without having to pay a ridiculous amount. I’m really happy with the purchase and would defo recommend this buy. I was so shocked with the different functions it can do. This is definitely a great purchase if your beginning a fitness journey and want to track your vitals.

I was looking for a smart watch which could measure my blood pressure, heartrate and blood oxygen levels, and this works perfect. My favourite feature is that i can have any photo on the face. You can personalise the watch with lots of features. The strap is durable and i cant imagine it breaking any time soon. I highly recommend this smart watch to all my friends and family.

I have always wanted to get a smart watch as i know they can keep track of things such as your oxygen levels, blood pressure and heart rate but because i have a lot of complex medical problems i wanted this just so i can keep an eye on it but goodness me this watch is fantastic. It has everything you need, it’s very comfortable and even though i only have a very slim wrist i have it on the last hole and it’s a bit big but it’s perfecti am so glad i didn’t invest in an apple watch because this is great.

I bought it for my father in law. I was i little bit skeptical at the beginning. But they looks exactly like iwatch, battery is running down very slow, he charge it once in 3-4 days. It has steps tracker,pulse tracker, you can connect it to your phone and receive all messages in your watches. They are light, easy to set up.

I’ve been desperate to buy the apple smart watch however at £300 i could never justify paying that and came across the popglory smarty watch. I cannot recommend those enough, the battery life is excellent and the steps and calorie burning app is excellent. I love how you can check your blood pressure and heart rate multiple times a day. Really recommend and for £29. It also has a find my phone which is very handy for how careless i can be.

When i first received the product i was sceptical whether popgolry would be able to deliver a good smartwatch at this price point, and i was greatly surprised. The watch is very comfortable and it looks great when worn. The menus operate fastly without delay and offer a variety of things the watch can do such as starting a workout, checking phone notifications (which i found very useful personally) and even heart rate and blood oxygen levels. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great cheap smartwatch.

I’ve given the watch as a birthday present, it has all of the functionalities we need, steps, calories, time, alarm, temperature, heart rate, fully loaded with sports options. It also comes up with the several faces options for what matters the most, i tend to varie on the weekly basis but most of the time i have the steps and weather forecast which is handy. The watch is strongly built, battery lasts for a good week, very easy to setup with the phone.

I am really happy with my purchase and it has really changed the way i spend my time at the gym. One unexpected benefit was that now seeing real data about my workouts i get a bigger incentive to train harder each time. The app is very easy to use and intuitive and so far i have yet to find any bugs or errors while using it. It’s also really useful as you can check the same data as through the watch however it’s in a better layout and it’s easier to make sense of it. You can also check your sleep pattern and now i feel like i have a real chance into looking why even if i sleep a lot i feel tiredfor this price-tag, there’s no reason not to buy it as it does exactly what it says. What a great first purchase of the.

I bought this mainly to the good reviews. I can happily say it didn’t disappoint. I have now had it a couple of weeks so feel i can now review. I have a tiny child like wrist, but the strap fits with 2 holes to go.The battery life is amazing and last for at 5-6 days. The heart rate and blood pressure function are good. I love i can personalise my screen with a personal photo, so i can now change it as i wish. I found by accident that you can pull the screen down for more functions not just up. In order to get the weather for the day i found i have to go into the app on my phone so it can transfer data. But on the whole i am very pleased with this watch, very good value and on par with the more expensive brands.

I got this for my grandson so if his phone is on silent he stillknows he has a call, it connects to your phone really easy,the app is very good their is a lot you can do with it,the sleep tracker is very good its accurate now i know whattime is asleep,its good value for the quality i am very happy with it, really niceas well,the battery is good it last a long time and its quick to recharge,overall its brilliant.

This watch is best in terms of battery life. 3 days later of continues use, i still have 83% battery life. I got this for my mother to track her sleep. Another reason why i chose this watch, it automatically tracks ur sleep, heart rate and movement. U don’t need additional apps for it. It does exactly what its suppose to do. I actually compared it to my apple watch series 4. And the readings were pretty accurate. They have really good sensors considering the price. I tested it on myself for three days and m now satisfied it will do its job well.

The heart rate and pulse works well, however i bought this to go swimming like it says you can however i have found out it is not waterproof while swimming. It also tells me i have had over 8 hours solid sleep, i have a small baby who gets me up during the night so know this is completely wrong.

I bought a pink one for me first and then a black one for hubby who wanted one after he saw what it could do. Great for steps tracking, blood pressure very accurate, heart beat, love the different clock faces, no issue with the app on the phone. The sleep tracker could be a better, it doesn’t show bathroom trips and then taking ages to drop off again as awake time, nor lying awake for hours on end but not moving much, but it does show intervals of rare deep sleep, and the rest as ‘light’ sleep, awake or not. So the time is accurate, the awake times aren’t. Also the clock face turns on randomly when moving about it bed, and i tend to forget to dim the screen at night, that’s really bright and a bit of a shock when you find yourself looking at it, and i’d love to keep the display on for longer than just a couple of seconds or so in the day when i want to look at something on the screen. With those small niggles, it’s a fantastic bit of kit, and the price amazing. Very comfortable to wear and waterproof, i’ve tested it under the shower.

The post Popglory Smart Watch –

Stylish

appeared first on gearsholic.co.uk.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vodafone V-Kids Watch – Good idea, poor execution

Son loves his new smart watch. Well made, location accuracy not always the best but my iphone xs max is sometimes off too. The general location coupled with voice notification should be enough if we needed to local our son. Worthy purchase if you can buy it on offer like i did. Not to sure it’s worth the full rrp. Setup isn’t straightforward so be prepared to spend sometime setting it up. Once the product is all set up it really is a good piece of kit, it takes little time to go through the process with the vodafone sim but it is worth doing. It is easy to voice message and gives me peace of mind with the sos function built in, the games are a good feature to keep the little one entertained. The gps tracking works well with the vodafone signal and no problems so far. Love this, it’s a brilliant well designed product but the battery life is very disappointing. Esta muy bien, yo se lo he comprado a mis hijos y es casi exactoen la posición aunque podrian mejorar la interface e incluso

INIUPO Kids Smartwatch : A++++++

My 6 year old son loves this watch. Charging and adding music is so simple. The battery holds its charge brilliantly for days. The option to add 10 contacts is great as well. The strap is very soft and comfortable to wear. I bought the gifgaf 2g sim card and it works perfectly. Nought for my son and he absolutely like it. The strap is soft and the screen is very clear. Battery life is good but he keeps fiddling with watch so it drains the battery a bit early. Apart from that, happy with the purchase. I bought this watch fory kid for her birthday , she loves this watch it has many attractive features with games in it with music and camera and many more , she’s is much in love this watch predent, it’s colour is very vibrant i highly recomnf it to buy. This is really good watch i brought it for my nephew. He was over the moon and really happy. Many functions on it and can also be used as phone, text message, camera. Shows time in both format digital and analog. Looks really good too a

Vannico Kids Smart Watch Tracker Watch : Fabulously

I bought this for christmas present and i’m so happy that is really useful for everyday and less worries when we’re going out sometimes she running around and this is very helpful and easy to find her becuase it’s watch i’m not worried she’s gonna lose it the app is easy to find and set up and accurate every time. Got this for my son as we didn’t really know what to get him for christmas. It was super easy to set up and has been keeping our son more engaged in checking the time (i think the fact that it’s more than just a watch led to that enthusiasm). I got this for my niece and nephew and i saw blue and pink ones as an christmas gift they loves it. Very easy to set up and use and comes with many features. She particularly loves the camera and her mum loves it because she fells more safety, comfortable to wear and looks so high quality. Cool watch very easy to use no complicated menu or anything like that has all functions requiered for device like that ( but not stuffed with usele