Skip to main content

Kids Smartwatch : Kids smart watch

Gifted this watchto my nephew. Very attractive color for kids. Impressive touch screen and very easy to use. He has stored some music which he loves to listen. The watch has some nice games and one of his favorite is the racing game. It also supports a memory card. We have stored some important contacts in the phone incase of emergency. Never forgets to wear the watch when going out.

This kids smartwatch has two-way phone calls for your convenience to contact children. When in danger, kids can press the sos key(power button) for twice to make a sos call pe directly click on the sos location on the home screen,more helpful and faster. Great help for kids in emergency situation.

I’ve gifted to this to my friend’s daughter, she was so happy after wearing it. She is not even removing from her hand. Excellent design , light in weight & worth the cost. Colour is too attractive & material is good in qualitybattery backup stand nearly 36 hours.

It is an excellent product for children. My little one is absolutely delighted at his new watch and its features do not cease to amaze him aswell as me. The call option is especially helpful.

Very interesting and good looking modern kids watch, good for security purposes to in case if kid gets in trouble it has two way call sos. Very good value for money and great present idea.

A great smart watch for a child. Fun for kids to play with this smart watch. Quite interesting and surprisingly versatile. The kids loved it and a lot of fun. I find this product is very good value for money considering what you get for the price.

Kids Smartwatch for Boys Girls Phone – 1.54” HD Touch Screen Smartwatch with Two Way Call SOS Flashlight Games Music Player Camera Alarm Clock as Students Children Birthday Gift 4-12Y (BLACK)

  • Make sure this fits
    by entering your model number.
  • 【children’s useful smart watch】:2020 updated kids smart watch for 3-12 years boys and girls.This kids smartwatch has 7 Learning Games,5 Languages,3 Alarm Clocks,SOS,Dial,10 Customized Cotacts,Music player,Camera,Ablum,Flashlight,Record,Calculator,Time and Data,Silent Mode,Parent Mode,Callog.
  • 【Two-way Call & Emergency SOS】:This kids smartwatch has two-way phone calls for your convenience to contact children.10 contact names can be customized.When in danger, kids can press the SOS key(power button) for twice to make a SOS call.Or directly click on the SOS location on the home screen,more helpful and faster.Great help for kids in emergency situation.
  • 【Music & Camera】:Smart watch for boys and girls has MP3 player and HD camera function. 1GB Micro SD Card is included in the package.It can be used for saving your favorite music,take pictures of every beautiful moment.This will be a great fun for every kids’ childhood.
  • 【Game Watch for Kids】: More Fun for kids.7 kinds of puzzle games built into smart watch.The diversification of games not only allows children to develop hands-on skills,but also effectively exercise kids’ ability to the think independently.Parents can limit the time children play games as only 15/30/60/90 min.
  • 【About SIM CARD】: No need to download any app,no tracker.All functions are built-in the watch,easy to operate for 3-12 years old kids.The watch only supports 2G network.We recommend you use “giffgaff” as watch Sim card in UK.If don’t want to purchase any sim card, it still can be used as a normal smartwatch,all the functions still can be used normally except calling function.

Order it for my nephew recently. It came with charging cable. You can put the sim card in but you can use the clock and camera without sim card. 10 contact can be customised. You can set alarm and can use calculator as it hit many functions. It’s a must buy kids would definitely love it.

What a great piece of kit for my 7 year old. The face is big which i though might be a problem but my son tells me it’s comfortable to wear with the strap also being nice and soft. He hasn’t wanted to take it off whereas his previous learning watch he rarely wanted to put on due to comfort. Bought a pay as you go sim, and now he can call me and up to nine family members from his watch.How cool, and delays the need to buy him a phone . Features are really impressive considering this costs less then £30. Very happy, (now the younger one wants one).

I bought this product for my son as a birthday present. He really likes it a lot because it easy to use. Touch screen option is more convenient to use.

I like this watch, it can also bring me and my child a sense of security when we are separated. Super user friendly, suitable for me and my 8 year old. We can make voice calls back and forth, the sound quality is first-rate, great.

Got this for my little nephew as he took a liking to my own smart watch, he loved it. It was easy to set up and my nephew has no problem navigating the touch screen.

I bought this product for a little girl and she was so happy with it. Was a birthday gift and she said she never had better gift before in her life. She opened the package and put the sim card ( we bought separately because is not included) and the memory card ( which is included) and straightaway find games and started play. There is a loads of option in this watch, games, calculator, light, emergency call, mom/dad call etc. The last word is i think is a very good present for any kids.

Bought this for my step daughters birthday & my other daughter loves it so think i’ll be buying another one soon.

Smart watch work very good something different for a kids. Have a few interesting games and is very interesting games to play. Hd screen displays very good image quality. Two way sos call system very good to have just in case if something happens.

Bright display for kid smartwatch, good long lasting battery life and fast recharge rate, touch screen is amazing, easy to use for any age kids, it has sos feature which is very good.

Very good smart watch for kids for any gender, it has very important feature such as sos as it really important for parents, very easy to set up and install everything you need, long battery life.

Having bought 4 tracker watches that were either lost or damaged i decided that i would focus more on being connected and this one does everything i need it to. The set up was incredibly easy with the gif gaf sim and pre setting contact numbers, although it would be handy if you could delete a few as in my case mother is not useful. The games are a perfect boredom killer and the alarm is handy for reminding the wee one when it’s time to come in. The battery appears to last 4/5 days on a full charge and that’s with occasional use. Good size on the wrist and appears sturdy enough to take an 8yr olds playing.

My 5 year old niece loved itit is perfect for her and can grow with her as she gets older both in fit and functionality. It was simple to set up and the instructions were clear and easy to follow. There are instructions for the initial set up and also the various functionalities which include games, camera, calculator as well as being a watch. The watch is sturdy which is definitely a necessity for my very active niece and can with stand a little water contact. It’s going to be great fun for her but also a great learning tool.

Got it on time, my 8-year-old is very excited about it. Nice watch with some games keep the kids busy. Voice recorder is a handy option for kids to record. It comes with hd camera & mp3 player music. Also 1 gb micro sd card is included. Voice calling the best feature for me to know where my kids are at any time.

Got this for my 8 year old son and he just loves it , i have used alot of smart watches but am really impressed with long battery life. It also takes sim card, so he is able to call me as well. He has transferred all his fav songs.

I have bought this watch for my younger son who is 9 years old as a gift. L have inserted sim card and test weather everything the seller mentioned is same as the watch. Everything function as the seller mentioned it. There are lots of game in the watch. We are happy because my son is happy. I highly recommend anyone to buy it for their kid.

I bought this for my 6 year old nephew, when he opened it he couldn’t stop smiling he was so happy and still is. It comes with a ton of features. I also got him a gig gaf simcard which you can put into the watch and it works great.

I purchased this for my daughter and she love it. Educational and fun and she was able to master the features quickly. This watch its a load a fun.

I bought this watch for my son 7 years old. When l put my sim card and test weather everything the producer mentioned is same as the watch. Everything function as the seller prescribed it. I am happy because my son is not touching my phone like before. This smart watch keep him very busy. I recommend anyone to buy it for their kid.

We ordered this for our daughters birthday as a gift and she love it. She can play games (only few but she like them). There is a camera built in (we all had to get photo done). My daughter is happy, that’s enough to give 5 star for this product.

Bought it for me young boy had different one previously which had a small screen. This watch has a bit big screen which is quite attractive and blue colour looks pretty. The touchscreen takes time to gets hands on to get around and use it. Calling feature is fine where they can call with the sim card inserted so fantastic watch for the kids learning too.

My kids always wanted a smart watch since me and my wife are using apple watch. Thanks to this watch which providing a smart watch, long battery life, games, phone, camera and much more with a fraction of a price what i paid for applewatch.

I bought this watch as a surprise gift for my son. He was super excited to have it. Although i haven’t insert any sim card on it, but still rest of the features are enough to make him happy. He is really enjoying playing games on it, calculator, camera, music, clock etc. Its really easy to use and understand. It will be perfect for him while growing up for having so many features, and above all a happy child. Honestly i wasn’t expecting the watch to be that good. I am really happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend it.

My son love being independent and telling me the time. He used the calculator to help him to his maths work. Very child safe as it does not connect to the internet. Great product, we have a happy 7 year old .

Well this is a brillaint gift my son is 8 and he loves it . He’s finally able to call his cousin and his dad for a chat without stealing my phone. He’s loving the camera on it and the torch. It’s very easy to use with it being touch screen and the battery life is great. He’s got his own little independence with this, it’s a brilliant little gift i would deff recommend it .

This is such a good clever idea for a first smart watch for kids. So easy to use and my son loves the touch screen. You can put a sum so they can call you and you can locate it too which is a brilliant idea. Was looking for something like this for a while and i am very happy with this.

I feel this smartwatch is better than the other kids smartwatch out there in the market, here’s why:1. More features – has a timer, alarm, and more. The user interface is easier to navigate – my other smartwatch couldn’t go back and forth on the screen3. A lot of features can be turned on or off4. It does not need to be linked with any app, which is easier to operate.

My son asked for a smart watch and so i got this and we are not dissapointed. Has a slot to put in a sim card so now when he’s at his dad’s house he can ring me, also has memory card slot which you can change to a bigger size if needed. We love this watch because it has a range of games and so easy to use. My sons favourite part has to be the camera though. I was worried at first with how the watch would feel as my son is very fussy with that but its super soft and fits perfect, really easy to use and does everything it says. Comes with the instructions on how to set it up and as long as you follow them your set to go.

Brilliant watch does everything it says on the box, lightweight, make and recieve calls, plenty of games, comforrable to wear, gave my gaughter for her birthday and she absolutly loves it.

My daughter demanded for a much expensive one, after so many research found this one. She will listen to the rhymes and it has a small notable selfie camera too, now i can send her to play downstairs without any worry as it has a sim slot which works flawlessly, the resistive touch also does the job for a watch in this price ,such a wonderful product and i think its recommended for every parent to buy this. Great product would defiantly advice to have one.

I got this watch for my son who is in love with it since day 1. It is very simple and easy to use. He loves playing games and taking pictures. He hasn’t put any music in it yet but it comes with 1gb sd card. Will buy him a sim soon as he’s starting his high school. It’s a great watch for kids.

Very happy with this, purchased to help teach my youngest brother how to say the time, its great you can add a sim card and some significant numbers so that your child can contact you if they need to play while out, it has games, camera and even a torch, very nice item.

We ordered this for our son who is 9 years old as a present and he love it. There is a hd camera built in (we all had to get photo done). He can put her alarm for the day. Actually he gets every morning with his alarm on the watch. The battery life is really good. My son is happy and he loved it and it’s a really good value for money.

I have bought this watch for my son, and in the last 3 weeks and so far works great, is very happy with the watch. The battery is good, about 2-3 days on heavy use, nice little futures, games, torch, clock which makes it a good cheap watch.

The post Kids Smartwatch :

Kids smart watch

appeared first on gearsholic.co.uk.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vodafone V-Kids Watch – Good idea, poor execution

Son loves his new smart watch. Well made, location accuracy not always the best but my iphone xs max is sometimes off too. The general location coupled with voice notification should be enough if we needed to local our son. Worthy purchase if you can buy it on offer like i did. Not to sure it’s worth the full rrp. Setup isn’t straightforward so be prepared to spend sometime setting it up. Once the product is all set up it really is a good piece of kit, it takes little time to go through the process with the vodafone sim but it is worth doing. It is easy to voice message and gives me peace of mind with the sos function built in, the games are a good feature to keep the little one entertained. The gps tracking works well with the vodafone signal and no problems so far. Love this, it’s a brilliant well designed product but the battery life is very disappointing. Esta muy bien, yo se lo he comprado a mis hijos y es casi exactoen la posición aunque podrian mejorar la interface e incluso

Vannico Kids Smart Watch Tracker Watch : Fabulously

I bought this for christmas present and i’m so happy that is really useful for everyday and less worries when we’re going out sometimes she running around and this is very helpful and easy to find her becuase it’s watch i’m not worried she’s gonna lose it the app is easy to find and set up and accurate every time. Got this for my son as we didn’t really know what to get him for christmas. It was super easy to set up and has been keeping our son more engaged in checking the time (i think the fact that it’s more than just a watch led to that enthusiasm). I got this for my niece and nephew and i saw blue and pink ones as an christmas gift they loves it. Very easy to set up and use and comes with many features. She particularly loves the camera and her mum loves it because she fells more safety, comfortable to wear and looks so high quality. Cool watch very easy to use no complicated menu or anything like that has all functions requiered for device like that ( but not stuffed with usele

Motast Smart Watch : Works exactly as you would expect

Bought this watch as a gift for hubby, and it is keeping him very happy. Not only it looks good (and very handsome) on his wrist, the battery life is long enough, he has so far only charged once when it first arrived, and it has been going strong ever since. Have yet to try the other functions, but to be honest, for us, the good look and long battery life is the two most important factors when comes to choosing a watch. Loloverall, very happy with this purchase, highly recommend it. I loved itarrived in brilliant condition and the very next day after i brought it too, arriving in a sturdy solid box making it very secure and safe from any knocks and bruisesi bought this beautiful watch for my husband. He had expensive smart watch before but get broken. I really was thinking i will get chip one now temporarily and late buy different. But now my husband love his watch so much. Came in a small box along with an instruction booklet, charging cable. It was already half charged when it arriv