Skip to main content

aimion Smart Watch, Unable to sync to Phone/ infected app

This watch is great, it works very well and accurately. The battery lasts for 1-2 days. I am amazed at all the options and features of this watch. Overall, the price is great value for money.

Ok so after owning samsung watches for mostly 2 years i have looked for a cheap alternative for work something i dont mind losing or getting damaged. I came across this watch just like i say looking for an alternative. This is how it pans out for me. Ok so the watch looks professional the strap could do with being designed better but i see they have added the clip and tuck so it is more secure. Touch screen is great and affective. I have used this paired to my phone to make calls but yet to work the messages etc. I like how you get notifications through. Some bad things or things i would change if i was developing this watch. Canera is upside down on mine but tbh its un nessasary. App could do with updating and more functions added. Take off jingle when start up and shut down. Allow to customise home screen or at least change clock for screensaver. Most smart watches bluetooth from phone.

This smart watch is good value for money. The design of the watch is very stylish and the touch screen is clear. I prefer the information reminder and sedentary reminder feature, which allows me to pay attention to my health while keeping my work going.

Very nice looking smart watch, the touch screen makes it very easy to use and configure. I wear it every day since i bought it – it is very comfortable and looks great and can be worn on any occasion. I am very satisfied with the quality of this watch. I want to buy a big brand, but they are too expensive – only a fraction of the price has the same function. I am very happy that i bought this watch and saved a lot of money for myself. Good quality and low price products are very suitable for the public, i think everyone needs one.

The battery life for only answering 2 phone calls at 3mins long each lasts a day. Bluetooth drops out occasionally. The apps require a sim card which i will not use yet until i’m completely happy with the product. Overall not over satisfied but it’ll do.

Bought for my nephew, the watch strap is very soft and comfortable. If the strap can be replaced, it would be great. My nephew is very pleased with this gift. Its battery has high quality.

I bought this because i like smart watches with square screens, the settings are easy and i can easily connect my phone. This is an excellent smart watch.

Comments from buyers

Pretty awesome

,

Beautiful smart watch,This watch works great

,

Works perfectly for a kid

Very happy with this product can’t complain about the price best device if your not looking to spend a small fortune.

The watch is perfect for my wrist, it was comfortable. I was very happy with it, the steps counter almost accurate. The color touch screen is clear and easy to operate. I have had some problems during use, however the seller help me solve them in time, great customer service.

 the touch screen is not accurate. Time to times it stops reading the sim card for no reason. Cannot change ringtone( the ring tone is simply awful). Also doesn’t work well with ios (duh). Main problem was the play store. There’s no play store, few apps saved on home but were unable to download any.

Gd buy grt watch gave it to my sister she loves it.

Quality is not brilliant but what more can you except for this price range. Many features only work if you put sim in the watch itself. Camera is not much of a use as most of the pics come out very dark. I would suggest spending a bit more and buy a decent quality watch.

Looking for a cheap smartwatch and i found this one, it has quite a lot of features, given, you need a sim card to access most of them. The camera also is not too great, well, borderline unusable, however, you really cannot expect that much from a £25 watch. It has all the basic needs you’ll want from a smart watch. The one issue i’ve found with the smart watch is that the strap is a little annoying, would have preferred a proper buckle, not a button type strap as it can be tough to put on, but other than that, it’s a great little smart watch.

Truthfully it’s not bad, i took a gamble with the price. I only bought it because it would be easier to make calls and see my texts with the job i do. Messages and phone calls seem to be working. I get the notification but can read the message. Takes a little while to set up.

I ordered this smart watch for fun just to see how good a cheap smartwatch is, and was very surprised at how well it performs for such a low price. The product arrived in a little black box and was nicely packaged. Inside the box, you get the smartwatch itself, a small micro usb cable for charging and a user manual. I played around with the settings to get the correct time/date, then i used the third party app to pair it with my phone. Once connected, everything runs fairly smoothly and is easy to navigate. For the most part i was using it as a day-to-day watch, but i found some of the other applications fun and useful as well. Included in the watch’s default applications are a fitness app and a sleep tracker. Though i didn’t use them much, it was cool to see them included and they work very well. If you’re looking for a top of the range smartwatch that runs 100% smoothly, this may not be the watch for you. However, if you want a basic smartwatch, that simply tells you the time, along with being able to send texts and make phone calls, this is definitely worth the low price.

Previously i have bought other smart watches which give me the opportunity to answer calls and read texts on my wrist. Very convenient, however the processing speed of the watch and the quality wasnt very good. This watch however comes with so much more, comes with a music player, speed monitor, timer, and even the option to set reminders. For a budget watch, this is awesome.

The watch is nice but i can’t get it to sync with my phone. I tried downloading & installing the app with no success. During installation, my phone warn of infected files. As a result the app doesn’t work.I guess the watch that smart.

I got this smart watch for my son. Great quality and a lot of features ,it can make calls, and sync contacts list. With my surprise ,it can insert a memory card or connect bluetooth to play music. If you are looking for useful gift for your kids,recommended purchasing.

Buy this as a gift for my brother. The smart watch looks very simple and the strap is of very good quality. Very simple setup and bluetooth connection to your phone. I have a watch and my first impression for the first time today. . I am waiting for more time to write a complete impression. I shipped it one day, it arrived on time, no complaints.

Lovely item, better then the $600 galaxy gear. Built in micro, and sim car slot. Isnt water proff but has been eashed and dried a few times and still works.

My grandson loved this and seemed very impressed with the features. How long it lasts remains to be seen as it was quite cheap for what it does.

I bought this for my nephew, 11 years old. Basically the watch is a bit bulky for an adult in my design sense. So i wouldn’t use it myself but for young kids, this is perfect. It blows their mind to be able to do all these things by a watch.

 i got this watch for my father. It comes with sd card, screen protector and a usb charger where you put the watch in anr charge. The box it comes in is nice as well. Good to give as it is as a present. It’s easy to set up and use.

I loved the smart watch unfortunately i had to send it back. It would not take a charge therefore i was never able to use it. Friends have the watch and love it. Great buy if you are lucky to get a good one.

This is a great watch, especially the quality. The smartwatch needs to be inserted into a gsm 2g sim card to talk, or connect it via bluetooth, which is great for android phone users.

Ive had some other type of smart watch before. This one is ok but battery life is poor and navigating the screen is not easy. I miss a digital clock face rather than analgue.

I am quite impressed that this watch actually works pretty well even though it is not expensive at all. I like that it has a slot for a sim card. It can be used as an additional phone if there is any problem with my phone. I was worried that the quality of the sound will not be good but i can hear other people well when they call me. The touchscreen works well too, even though i am used to bigger screens and had to practice a bit before got used to it.

My son wanted this so for the money thought it was worth a go. Its no apple watch but it does work with his iphone 6. Its quite flimsy but for the money its ok.

I am with ee and quality of the phone is great nice and clear when i speak to people.

I bought this smart watch for my husband. We are considering to buy a sim card for it. Also, i’m going to place a new order for myself. Nice alternative to expensive name brand smart watches.

Great quality & easy to use.

Got this for my sons bday 22/04, he is in absolute love with it. It is very easy to use only thing speaker aint to loud but its doable.

The post aimion Smart Watch,

Unable to sync to Phone/ infected app

appeared first on gearsholic.co.uk.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vodafone V-Kids Watch – Good idea, poor execution

Son loves his new smart watch. Well made, location accuracy not always the best but my iphone xs max is sometimes off too. The general location coupled with voice notification should be enough if we needed to local our son. Worthy purchase if you can buy it on offer like i did. Not to sure it’s worth the full rrp. Setup isn’t straightforward so be prepared to spend sometime setting it up. Once the product is all set up it really is a good piece of kit, it takes little time to go through the process with the vodafone sim but it is worth doing. It is easy to voice message and gives me peace of mind with the sos function built in, the games are a good feature to keep the little one entertained. The gps tracking works well with the vodafone signal and no problems so far. Love this, it’s a brilliant well designed product but the battery life is very disappointing. Esta muy bien, yo se lo he comprado a mis hijos y es casi exactoen la posición aunque podrian mejorar la interface e incluso

Vannico Kids Smart Watch Tracker Watch : Fabulously

I bought this for christmas present and i’m so happy that is really useful for everyday and less worries when we’re going out sometimes she running around and this is very helpful and easy to find her becuase it’s watch i’m not worried she’s gonna lose it the app is easy to find and set up and accurate every time. Got this for my son as we didn’t really know what to get him for christmas. It was super easy to set up and has been keeping our son more engaged in checking the time (i think the fact that it’s more than just a watch led to that enthusiasm). I got this for my niece and nephew and i saw blue and pink ones as an christmas gift they loves it. Very easy to set up and use and comes with many features. She particularly loves the camera and her mum loves it because she fells more safety, comfortable to wear and looks so high quality. Cool watch very easy to use no complicated menu or anything like that has all functions requiered for device like that ( but not stuffed with usele

Motast Smart Watch : Works exactly as you would expect

Bought this watch as a gift for hubby, and it is keeping him very happy. Not only it looks good (and very handsome) on his wrist, the battery life is long enough, he has so far only charged once when it first arrived, and it has been going strong ever since. Have yet to try the other functions, but to be honest, for us, the good look and long battery life is the two most important factors when comes to choosing a watch. Loloverall, very happy with this purchase, highly recommend it. I loved itarrived in brilliant condition and the very next day after i brought it too, arriving in a sturdy solid box making it very secure and safe from any knocks and bruisesi bought this beautiful watch for my husband. He had expensive smart watch before but get broken. I really was thinking i will get chip one now temporarily and late buy different. But now my husband love his watch so much. Came in a small box along with an instruction booklet, charging cable. It was already half charged when it arriv