Skip to main content

bhdlovely Kids Smart Watch Phone, Brilliant Gps watch Tracker

Bought this for my daughter, she wanted a fitbit, she loves this. It has lots of function uses as well as being fun. It has a camera, you can set a picture you took as the background picture and touch screen functions.

Best thing i ever bought for my kid. The watch is really easy to use for a 5 year , has got all the functions of a smart watch plus to keep the kid interested it has got camera and calling feature. Best part is that i feel that my child is more safe now as i always know the location. Overall quality is satisfactory and no bugs.

I bought it for my granddaughter and she is more than happy and his parent too. Easy to use, good quality and have very useful functions for her and her parents =).

It is to be present to my son. It is easy to use and good battery life. And he like math game indide. Very good to present to anyone.

I bought it for a friend’s girl’s birthday gift. The 6 years old girl really lobe it. The colour and the size is just perfect and the battery life can last for all day playing.

Bought this kid smart watch for my daughter as a birthday present. She absolutely love it very much. After order from the site and it’s arrived very quickly and well packaged. The watch has lots of features, has some games and fm ,the camera can adjust the angle to take pictures,better than expected ,good price and nice watch for kids.

I am satisfy with this kid smart watch phone. I give it to my daughter to wear it and she love it. It have a lot of functions as well. The pink colour is very nice and very suitable for my daughter. She is now wearing it all the day even at home.

Comments from buyers

cute

,

Good price and nice watch

,

Would recommend!

My lo just loved it, easy to use and perfect fit. The gps tracking works perfect.

I bought it for my younger son and he love itsince he got it he didn’t remove it from his writs. The delivery arrived on time and it was very easy to set it up. The watch has long life battery,really nice design,the band is soft and comfortable. The best features for me are the set tracker,voice chat and it’s waterproof. Good value for the money which i spent and without hesitation i recommend it.

 high quality cute smart watch , bought this watch is for seven years old boy , he wants this kind of watch for long time finally i order this one for him on this black friday, when he saw what i got it for him he was so happy , he loves it.

Bought this for my niece, and she is love it. The pink colour is lovely and the strap can vicariou adjust for different ages kids. Easy to set up before use,just little bit difficult to open back of the sim lock, but it doesn’t a problem if you use small stick which will be ok. Much precious of there has sos help button, so i told my niece if she feel dangerous or need help, press itoh yes, i forgot to buy the watch screen protector. So the screen has lotttttts of scratches already 😭😭😭.

Appearance material: very soft, no smell, children with a very safe touch effect: okay, with the phone is still different from the endurance: one and a half other features: can be positioned, the error is still there, the video quality is general, the link network or easy card; relatively much better than before.

My son likes this watch very much, very nice colour and it is water proof, especially in the summer time my son plays lot water games. Smart watch makes me can talk with him at all time.

When my little boy got it he was very excited and happy as blue colour is his favouriteand there has all the functions it contains and the maths games he played all the time. The quality is good also very easy to used.

Great functions and excellent value for money. My daughter is 7 and found this very easy to use and she loves it, loves the colour too.

Bought this smart watch for nephew as birthday present. A very excited nephew loves his watch and already knows how to take pictures, a good learning toy as can learning the time and etc. It seems to be durable and lots of fun. Easy to use, lots of features. Quality of photos and screen really good.

I bought the watch as a gift for my daughter and she absolutely loves it. The battery lasts for a very long time. It has a gps tracker so that you know where your child is at all times. The watch is very easy to use even for my 5 years daughter.

Phone call works- only slide to answer doesnt work. Watch nice- and does the job for phone calls. The only big minus for navigation and tracking. Like now my child is in house with me and its showing for me that he is 5min drive away and my phone location is spot on. As i bought this for 2 reasons tracking and calls then it does only 50% job for us ;(.

This kids watch is for my younger daughter, she wanted one for a long time. The strap is soft and comfortable for kids to wear. Colored screen is brilliant. I can talk to her anytime, also keep an eye on her location.

I bought it for my 7-year-old daughter. She likes to be easy to set up and use, and has many features. He especially likes cameras and games.

I bought this watch for my daughter and it’s was a great choice. It’s good quality, easy to set up and use, all functions are working well and it can be worn all day long. It also has gps positioning, i can know the location of my child anytime, anywhere, making me feel safe. Great design, touch screen my daughter love itcan recommend, good seller with good quality product.

My daughter always wanted a mobile phone. I accidentally saw this on amazon. I feel that it can be used as a watch or as a mobile phone. It is very good and convenient.

Perfect for locating my child but the app setracker2 didnt work at all for me i downloaded one called ‘find my kids’ app from play store and it works amazingly and has loads of features it’s so good highly recommend it if buying this product all in all love it.

My daughter loves it and she receives phone call every time on it. 👍 very accurate and indeed it’s a smart watch.

I bought one for my son as a award for being a good behavior. He loves it and can’t wait to wear it. The watch has multiple functions and waterproof which is good.

This is a lovely kids smart watch, first of all is pink of course, my daughters favourite colour. Easy to set up and easy to use, only teach my daughter twice and she can fully operate it.

I didn’t want my son having a phone at the age of 9. The watch i can ring him and text. Has a maths game on it, a torch, and a camera. Hopefully he cant loss it as it’s on his wrist.

I find it a very useful for a kid. You can track location and the boy really likes it too. The watch is well made, suitable for a kid and looks cool too. Easy to read screen and looks comfortable to wear.

I bought this watch for my child and she loves it. It has lots of features like games to play, a camera, it plays music and connects to a phone. One great feature that sold it to me was the sos function. If your child feels scared or lost they can activate this to ring your phone and tell you. My child has practiced this a couple of times and it’s just one step they need to learn. The watch looks really good seems strong to last a long time. I’m very happy with this and would recommend.

I bought for my friends daughter mia as birthday gift this week. But before that my daughter she love it she ask me keep it for her don’t give to mia she ask me get one more for mia.

I bought this smart watch phone for my young daughter. She really likes talking to her friends on her watch. I think it’s a great gift for kids.

Got this for my daughter and she absolutely loves it. You have to download an app. Gps works fine and the battery life is good. The torch is a handy addition too.

The new fashion phone watch, they give children a birthday gift, they are happy to jump up. It is also very happy that the child is happy as a father.

Good quality watch, great present for kids, gps tracker is very useful on it, my little brother loves it. Can be used to make calls too, which is brilliant, easy to use for little ones.

My daughter finds it super easy to use.The battery charges fast and lasts a lotit’s great i can control the watch when she is in school and i can track where she is. And she can even call me if she needs.

Very helpful when i leave my child with babysitter or friends ,can keep in touch with her just in any case. Mostly i insist to wear it in crowdy places ( in case my child gets lost ,i can relocate )and i consider is a very good item for a child to have and a peace of mind for the parent( better than a phone in ourdays ). My child really likes the watch.

It is a gift for the eldest daughter. She likes it very much after receiving it. In addition to sleeping, she is always in the hand and can call at any time.

Took me a while but with help of the seller it was very easy. Excellent communication throughout the whole process of setting up my daughters watch. So glad i did it before christmas or else that would’ve been a nightmare. Battery life is okay considering how much the watch can actually do. I’d say standard phone charge time for the watch. The touch screen is very accurate and also very sensitive. The sos button also very very sensitive. My daughter randomly keeps calling me without knowing she’s actually pressed it 😂. However overall it’s an amazing watch and my daughter loves it.

I like this product because i can keep in contact with my daughter and she can keep in contact with me. I amable to see where she is. My daughter loves it because she can phone me if she is aloud to go with her friend anywhere.

The post bhdlovely Kids Smart Watch Phone,

Brilliant Gps watch Tracker

appeared first on gearsholic.co.uk.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vodafone V-Kids Watch – Good idea, poor execution

Son loves his new smart watch. Well made, location accuracy not always the best but my iphone xs max is sometimes off too. The general location coupled with voice notification should be enough if we needed to local our son. Worthy purchase if you can buy it on offer like i did. Not to sure it’s worth the full rrp. Setup isn’t straightforward so be prepared to spend sometime setting it up. Once the product is all set up it really is a good piece of kit, it takes little time to go through the process with the vodafone sim but it is worth doing. It is easy to voice message and gives me peace of mind with the sos function built in, the games are a good feature to keep the little one entertained. The gps tracking works well with the vodafone signal and no problems so far. Love this, it’s a brilliant well designed product but the battery life is very disappointing. Esta muy bien, yo se lo he comprado a mis hijos y es casi exactoen la posición aunque podrian mejorar la interface e incluso

Vannico Kids Smart Watch Tracker Watch : Fabulously

I bought this for christmas present and i’m so happy that is really useful for everyday and less worries when we’re going out sometimes she running around and this is very helpful and easy to find her becuase it’s watch i’m not worried she’s gonna lose it the app is easy to find and set up and accurate every time. Got this for my son as we didn’t really know what to get him for christmas. It was super easy to set up and has been keeping our son more engaged in checking the time (i think the fact that it’s more than just a watch led to that enthusiasm). I got this for my niece and nephew and i saw blue and pink ones as an christmas gift they loves it. Very easy to set up and use and comes with many features. She particularly loves the camera and her mum loves it because she fells more safety, comfortable to wear and looks so high quality. Cool watch very easy to use no complicated menu or anything like that has all functions requiered for device like that ( but not stuffed with usele

Motast Smart Watch : Works exactly as you would expect

Bought this watch as a gift for hubby, and it is keeping him very happy. Not only it looks good (and very handsome) on his wrist, the battery life is long enough, he has so far only charged once when it first arrived, and it has been going strong ever since. Have yet to try the other functions, but to be honest, for us, the good look and long battery life is the two most important factors when comes to choosing a watch. Loloverall, very happy with this purchase, highly recommend it. I loved itarrived in brilliant condition and the very next day after i brought it too, arriving in a sturdy solid box making it very secure and safe from any knocks and bruisesi bought this beautiful watch for my husband. He had expensive smart watch before but get broken. I really was thinking i will get chip one now temporarily and late buy different. But now my husband love his watch so much. Came in a small box along with an instruction booklet, charging cable. It was already half charged when it arriv