Skip to main content

AKASO Fitness Tracker Watch – Love the charging method and screen

Overall 5 starsi’m working onboard the cruise ship and this smart watch suits me very well, i recommended this to my fellow colleagues and they liked it too.

Good quality tracker with heart rate monitor as well. It is lightweight and comes with a charger. Charge stays good , upto 10 days for me. It has phone finding function as well but eats up phone battery at times. Recommend to buy for gifting purposes.

I use it to see how many steps i do daily also my heart rate and how many calories i burned.

Does everything i need from a smart watch without the high price tag of an android os or apple watch.

I’ve had a few fitness watches before, including a well known branded one but i must say that this is my favourite. It looks great and i have already had a comment on how nice it looks. I like the colour screen but in addition, the functions are also fantastic. I ran yesterday and set the sports mode to monitor my heart rate, distance, calorie consumption etc. Other features like the sleep analysis and step counter, together with a functional app to collate all the data make this a very appealing smart watch and i would highly recommend.

Having used this fitness tracker for a little over two weeks now i would be more than happy to recommend it to anyone. Overall it’s a basic device that does exactly what it’s advertised to do. However there are some minor issues such as it’s battery life, which seems to approximately 48 hours which can be a bit of a pain but less so if theres a point of your day you know will have less activity in. It does seem to charge quite quickly within an hour or so. The charger can be a little bit of a pain to get into place but with practice does get easier. In day to day use, the fitness tracker is simple an easy to use. The screen is clear and bright enough to see in any conditions. The user interface is simple and basic while not limiting it’s use or functionality with the use of its single touch sensitive button. The step counter is accurate and seems consistent when compared with other market leaders such as a fitbit (used for one day along side a fitbit alta hr). The heart rate sensor is consistent and allows the clear monitoring of your heart rate across time with use of the h band app.

Great product and easy to use.

The app has different languages which very useful.

After wearing this watch for 2 weeks now i am very impressed with it. Its very comfortable and lightweight so you don’t realise your even wearing it. The heart rate monitor is amazing and i can say this is 10 times better then my previous sony fitbit.

This product comes in exactly as it is advertised and i believe that it is really worth its value. It has many defining features that elevate the product more than any other fitness tracker that i have used. It is also lightweight and perfect to wear during my workouts.

Item arrived on time and complete. After one week of use i have found the fitness tracker to be an excellent purchase. The variety of options for tracking are great. The tracker holds it’s charge for an impressive amount of time.

I like almost everything about the akaso fitness tracker. The charging could have been easier and more friendly.

Bought this and for the money it’s a bargain. Colour screen, notifications plus heart rate, waterproof and many more features. This band is easy to set up and pair and has more features than many more expensive watches. I wear it to the gym and track progress between sets. It’s value for money and a band i would recommend if your on a budget.

Nicely engineered, good app.

Simple and easy to usestraight out the box you can see its sleek looks, very nice on the wrist. As simple to setup with the provided qr code to allow for the app to download. Connecting via bluetooth and the app was a doddle and only took just a few seconds. Will be using this regularly to monitor my fitness and hopefully make changed with my life style.

I’m comparing this against my garmin vivosmart which i have had for a couple of years now, looking for something that looks a bit more interesting but does not need to be charged every day. This one will go to my son though i think as i still prefer my garmin. Not sure why the software needed to be downloaded from an untrusted source rather than play store, but still went for it – after using the help file i got things set up but could not do so without that. The software still needs a westerner to update the text, the ‘please insist on wearing’ being a prime example of something that makes no sense to an english native speaker. The heart rate monitor and step counter are pretty much matching my garmin which is a good sign of accuracy, however the strap is pretty flimsy and it cannot go to the swimming pool with me twice a week so probably the strap will not last long, and does not look like replacements are straightforward. The charger looked flimsy and like it would take ages to match up the pins, but to my surprise, it clipped on firmly and quickly. Its display does have a nice dash of colour and sharpness to it though, bare in mind i’m comparing it to a device that costs 3-4 times the price, but for a sub £30 watch its good.

I bought this for my 83yr old husband and he can use no problem.

I recently bought this as a birthday gift. I didn’t want to pay over the odds and purchase a branded product such as a fibit or google watch. I was really impressed with my purchase of the akaso fitness watch. The packaging was clean, crisp and simple. The box contained the watch, start up guide and a charger. The app works absolutely fine and is really easy to set up the watch. Its waterproof and fits really well on even the smallest wrist. I would strongly recommend this for anyone looking for a smartwatch/fitness tracker. Call notifications as well as social media notifications appear on the watch so is a ideal companion.

Bought as a gift for a teenager son. Very accurate and style design.

Reviews from purchasers :

  • A good starter smart watch

  • Basic and functional. Great for the price

  • Very impressed!

Bought this for my sister-in-law after she saw how easy my wife’s akaso fitness tracker was to use. Terrific value for money, why spend more?. Just one point to mention, take care when charging and make sure the pins are located properly.

Amazing bit of kit, very easy to use and to set up with my phone which i loved. Helps me on a daily basis with keeping me fit and healthy for work, making sure my heart rate is at a good rate and that i am walking my steps every day.

The watch has a disconnection notification feature that i really like. Find my phone feature is also great. The novelty is a charger, you don’t have to disconnect the strap – see the picture.

We bought this for our son, to help him log his steps and monitor sleep. It arrived next day and well packaged. There are some very basic instructions in the box to get you going, but a qr code link to download the manual, which is very good. We downloaded the app from the applestore to my sons ipod touch and setup was easy and intuitive. My son loves it and it looks great, not too big and bulky like some fitness watches. Very pleased with the purchase.

Love the charging method, all the cheap trackers ive had have plugged directly into the usb and have broken in the past. Only down side is the strap, feels cheep and id like to be able to replace it.

I bought this for my teenage son for his birthday. At first he was a bit disappointed that it wasn’t an actual fitbit, until he charged it and discovered it was actually much better than my actual fitbit. In fact i’m tempted to sell mine and purchase one of these. It’s much more responsive, the tilt to trigger the watch lighting up works immediately and every time, the functions are all really good and the app was very easy to use and understand. All in all a fantastic fitness tracker.

I love my fit band as soon as wake up i put it on it deffinatly gets you motivate to get in better shape.

It’s okay as a tracker but the watch strap is useless. Just falls off so it can’t actually be used.

I got this fitness tracker for my daughter and she absolutely love it. Good product and it fits both adults and kids.

I love this tracker watch so much. Its very smart and sleek looking and simple to use. Battery seems to last an age too. It does exactly what i want it and need it to do with no frills getting in the way. It’s helps motivate me to get moving more as i can see exactly what i have done which i couldnt know before. I love how it tracks my sleep pretty accurately as it has helped me. Keep track on how often my little one wakes through the night without me trying to work it out half asleep. The app is very easy and user friendly. It’s basic which i love and updates every half hour so you can see exactly what you have done and when you did it. I’m just trying to loose weight and be healthier and this watch it helping me do that.

The post AKASO Fitness Tracker Watch –

Love the charging method and screen

appeared first on gearsholic.co.uk.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vodafone V-Kids Watch – Good idea, poor execution

Son loves his new smart watch. Well made, location accuracy not always the best but my iphone xs max is sometimes off too. The general location coupled with voice notification should be enough if we needed to local our son. Worthy purchase if you can buy it on offer like i did. Not to sure it’s worth the full rrp. Setup isn’t straightforward so be prepared to spend sometime setting it up. Once the product is all set up it really is a good piece of kit, it takes little time to go through the process with the vodafone sim but it is worth doing. It is easy to voice message and gives me peace of mind with the sos function built in, the games are a good feature to keep the little one entertained. The gps tracking works well with the vodafone signal and no problems so far. Love this, it’s a brilliant well designed product but the battery life is very disappointing. Esta muy bien, yo se lo he comprado a mis hijos y es casi exactoen la posición aunque podrian mejorar la interface e incluso

Vannico Kids Smart Watch Tracker Watch : Fabulously

I bought this for christmas present and i’m so happy that is really useful for everyday and less worries when we’re going out sometimes she running around and this is very helpful and easy to find her becuase it’s watch i’m not worried she’s gonna lose it the app is easy to find and set up and accurate every time. Got this for my son as we didn’t really know what to get him for christmas. It was super easy to set up and has been keeping our son more engaged in checking the time (i think the fact that it’s more than just a watch led to that enthusiasm). I got this for my niece and nephew and i saw blue and pink ones as an christmas gift they loves it. Very easy to set up and use and comes with many features. She particularly loves the camera and her mum loves it because she fells more safety, comfortable to wear and looks so high quality. Cool watch very easy to use no complicated menu or anything like that has all functions requiered for device like that ( but not stuffed with usele

Motast Smart Watch : Works exactly as you would expect

Bought this watch as a gift for hubby, and it is keeping him very happy. Not only it looks good (and very handsome) on his wrist, the battery life is long enough, he has so far only charged once when it first arrived, and it has been going strong ever since. Have yet to try the other functions, but to be honest, for us, the good look and long battery life is the two most important factors when comes to choosing a watch. Loloverall, very happy with this purchase, highly recommend it. I loved itarrived in brilliant condition and the very next day after i brought it too, arriving in a sturdy solid box making it very secure and safe from any knocks and bruisesi bought this beautiful watch for my husband. He had expensive smart watch before but get broken. I really was thinking i will get chip one now temporarily and late buy different. But now my husband love his watch so much. Came in a small box along with an instruction booklet, charging cable. It was already half charged when it arriv