Skip to main content

bhdlovely Kids Smart Watch – Impressive math games

Works well now i know where my kid is.

Fantastic bought it for my son and he loves it. The watch got more functions like as call ,voice chat ,camera. When we insert sim card it works fine to make and answer call.

Just perfect for my younger son.

It looks amazing and it works perfectly. The watch is light weight and easy to set up. It has lots of features like, call,cameras,photos,recording and flashing. I bought it for my 9 years old daughter,she really loves it and it fits her wrist well.

Bought this lovely smart watch for my daughter. It has lots of functions as call, cameras, photos, recording, flashlight. Insert sim card and works perfectly. Kids can call parents and communicate in easy way. It is better than expected and good purchase.

My daughter loves this 🤗 keeps her entertained for hours. Looks great and easy to use. Great delivery times and customer service and great value for money 🤗.

Had a bit of a struggle connecting the watch but the seller was quick to assist. Now watch is working perfectly and my daughter loves it.

A very good children’s watch, the watch has a lot of functions, usb charge,voice chat,with flashlight, camera, sos button wake up watch face, it’s a very special designed watch for kids.

I bought this watch for my daughter she like very much. It’s very simple to operate. She can call to me when she want also i can see where she is. I can recommend to my friends.

Bought it as a present for a little boy and he loved it. It looks very smart and has some nice features to it. I was told it was easy to install and the boy has found it easy to use too :).

Great product just as described. The main reason was for me to track our daughter other than just a smartphone. With this much easier to get help if anything happens because there is an sos button which will call the three phone number which i did the setup (my husband, my mom and myself) for two rounds until someone going to answer. Also can send an alert message which is great when i can’t hear my phone. The low power alert is another good feature to remember to always go with enough battery if she forgets to charge it there is a power saving mode which will extend a battery. Just in case always a power bank around with her. The next feature is which makes me more comfortable when i did set up is the security zone which if she leaves i get the alert message straight away. Also, i get a scheduled location update frequently. I bought a pay as you go sim card with the 3gb internet plan which is more than enough for the whole month. Is a great price and quality but most importantly i feel one level safer with this product.

Easy to setup with my phone,ned to download the app,then you can track where you child is. She can call to me and her friends ,play some games.

It is a junior smart watch i have bought it for my 7years old boy,he really like it. On the screen it shows the time and date. Now he can read it and no need to ask me what time. 😊。just need to buy an extra 99p sim card then set up. After that we can call the sim card number and the watch will be alarm, adults can set ‘safe range’ alarm which beeps if the child has strayed out of the set perimeter.

Bought this smart watch for kids for my nephew, he’s been using it since nearly two weeks now and he loves it. My sister loves being able to locate him at any time now that he goes to school by himself, it s really reasuring.

I bought this for my daughter’s birthday, nice looking little thing, she plays it all the time, haven’t put the sim in yet, as she is only 5, don’t want her to start to make calls, but other than that, everything else is cool, specially the math games, its not easy for a 5 years old but good math training while she is playing the watch.

Granddaughter loved this watch. It is great how i can contact her and i know she is safe, brilliant for playing games and keeping them occupied.

I’m afraid the watch didn’t work. Tried charging that didn’t work.

It is a great gift for kids. I bought this for my daughter, she can make phone calls to me and send voice messages. Also, the most importantly it has location tracker. You can track wherever you child is.

Had a few mishaps trying to set it up (tried 3 different sim cards and both apps) i’d advise fully charging before usenow got it working with a ‘lycamobile’ sim card and had to use the ‘classic’ app as the se-tracker2 didn’t work. Now that we have it set up my daughter loves it. The call and voice message functions work well and she enjoys the camera too. The gps isn’t very accurate at all and shows she’s half a mile away when she’s in the house.But for the price i’m quite happy with it overall.

Reviews from purchasers :

  • Smart watch
  • Security Zone feature is a great feature
  • Impressive math games

This when i was young was the thing of dreams, james bond, dick tracey, a watch that you could take calls on, take photos with, and messages, that others could location track etcwell here it is, for kids and for a price a fraction of what my first featureless mobile cost me. Nicely boxed, nice pink colouring and blue accented strap, insert a sim and you’re off, turn on and a little tune plays, display clear and colourful, decent instruction leaflet and an accompanying app you can download to access all functions (and track watch location)will update the review as purchased as a gift with feedback from the recipient after they have had chance to play with it. But initial impressions i’m impressed.

I bought it for my daughter. We can call eachother anywhere. The watch is very comfortable and looks good. Easy to use for kids, simple. It’s worth mentioning that all configuration via phone app. You can quickly check where the child is and call/chat.

This is really smart watch for my son. It has sim card as well for sos call that make so easy if any problem. Very good product and worth spending money.

This watch is very aesthetically pleasing and has many functions for my child to use as well as it fits well.

Good value for money my little girls loves it.

This children’s smart watch has a call function and a positioning system. Children can stay in touch at school. It is very beautiful to wear on my hands, and my daughter likes it very much.

Has great user friendly functions. The little one is extremely happy with this watch.

My little girl always wants to have a smart watch, so i found this in amazon, and she love it. Its easy for kids to use it.

My daughter loved this watch , it’s so colourful and have a camera 😄 , she won’t take it off even when sleeping.

Its pretty good looking and kids love it. It has plenty of features , good for parents with the gps features to know their location. It has plenty of features like call, photo, recording etc. It just needs to be setup with a sim card and then its working wonderfully.

The post bhdlovely Kids Smart Watch – Impressive math games appeared first on gearsholic.co.uk.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vodafone V-Kids Watch – Good idea, poor execution

Son loves his new smart watch. Well made, location accuracy not always the best but my iphone xs max is sometimes off too. The general location coupled with voice notification should be enough if we needed to local our son. Worthy purchase if you can buy it on offer like i did. Not to sure it’s worth the full rrp. Setup isn’t straightforward so be prepared to spend sometime setting it up. Once the product is all set up it really is a good piece of kit, it takes little time to go through the process with the vodafone sim but it is worth doing. It is easy to voice message and gives me peace of mind with the sos function built in, the games are a good feature to keep the little one entertained. The gps tracking works well with the vodafone signal and no problems so far. Love this, it’s a brilliant well designed product but the battery life is very disappointing. Esta muy bien, yo se lo he comprado a mis hijos y es casi exactoen la posición aunque podrian mejorar la interface e incluso

INIUPO Kids Smartwatch : A++++++

My 6 year old son loves this watch. Charging and adding music is so simple. The battery holds its charge brilliantly for days. The option to add 10 contacts is great as well. The strap is very soft and comfortable to wear. I bought the gifgaf 2g sim card and it works perfectly. Nought for my son and he absolutely like it. The strap is soft and the screen is very clear. Battery life is good but he keeps fiddling with watch so it drains the battery a bit early. Apart from that, happy with the purchase. I bought this watch fory kid for her birthday , she loves this watch it has many attractive features with games in it with music and camera and many more , she’s is much in love this watch predent, it’s colour is very vibrant i highly recomnf it to buy. This is really good watch i brought it for my nephew. He was over the moon and really happy. Many functions on it and can also be used as phone, text message, camera. Shows time in both format digital and analog. Looks really good too a

Vannico Kids Smart Watch Tracker Watch : Fabulously

I bought this for christmas present and i’m so happy that is really useful for everyday and less worries when we’re going out sometimes she running around and this is very helpful and easy to find her becuase it’s watch i’m not worried she’s gonna lose it the app is easy to find and set up and accurate every time. Got this for my son as we didn’t really know what to get him for christmas. It was super easy to set up and has been keeping our son more engaged in checking the time (i think the fact that it’s more than just a watch led to that enthusiasm). I got this for my niece and nephew and i saw blue and pink ones as an christmas gift they loves it. Very easy to set up and use and comes with many features. She particularly loves the camera and her mum loves it because she fells more safety, comfortable to wear and looks so high quality. Cool watch very easy to use no complicated menu or anything like that has all functions requiered for device like that ( but not stuffed with usele