Skip to main content

Leatalent Kids Smart Watch Phone Smartwatches Music Player : Amazing

I have bought this for my youngest grandson towards his christmas presents. It will not be opened until christmas, so will update then. I love the fact that it has both 12 and 24 hour format so he can learn both, the emergency sos, call to call is a must so as he is starting to come home from school himself this is a great function, games to keep him happy when not home on the internet and music what more can a child need on their wrist.

I bought this for my daughter as a christmas present. Upon first inspection, the product looks good and comes with a usb, sd card and a handy instruction manual. It looks great and i think my daughter will love it. I will give a more detail review after christmas.

I purchased this as a christmas present for my 7 year old daughter. I chose this watch as it appeared simple enough for her to use and good value for money. The watch looks smart and robust and appears well made. There are not loads of features such as pedometer etc but perfect for what my daughter needs. You can preset contacts so only those people can be contacted. It has multiple games, camera , music and alarm.

I bought this watch for my son as a gift. I think it’s a wonderful selection because this product looks very high quality in attractive colours and comes with a usb, and sdcard in attractive packaging,this product looks strong and it is value for money,my son loves it and super excited.

 i’m so impressed with how good this watch is. I’ve bought it as a present for my step daughter and i’m surprised at how much it can do. I obviously set it up for her, which was sooooo easy and it’s even easier to use. Absolutely perfect for her and she loves the colour of it. I personally think its excellent value for money it even came with a song preloaded in it which almost all kids love ‘let it go’.

Bought it as a present for my friend’s son and found it amazibg. Best feature is to contact through watch for safety.

Warning this does not have a god tracker like reviews say. Please read the description as i didn’t and does not support this. I cannot get it to take a gift gaff sim. Shame as picture quality is very good and it seems relatively easy to use.

I am impressed, the quality of the product is amazing and the product itself is everything i wanted and more. It has long battery life which is needed when a small child likes to play on it for length periods of time, the games are fun , the screen is crystal clear, it has a fast charging system, easy menu for children to get to grips with. All in all chuffed, would highly recommend.

  • Great watch with very good features.

  • Great simple smart watch.

  • Kids Smart Watch 😉

Kids Smart Watch Phone Smartwatches Music Player with SD Card Math Games Call Camera Alarm Recorder Calculator for Birthday Gift Toys Children Boys Girls (pink)

  • Make sure this fits
    by entering your model number.
  • 🕗Kids Music Watch Digital Clock🕗: 24 hrs/12 hrs: Build-in Mp3 Player.(1GB Micro SD Card is free included. Support upto 32GB extender). This music watch can change the digital clock from 24 hrs to 12 hrs. Even without 2G SIM card, the correct time can be set.
  • 🎮7 Puzzle Games🎮: This kids game watch equipped with 7 games: Crawl 2048, Basketball Shoot Master, Bee War, Pinball Hit Bricks, Car Grab Goods, Mario Eat Gold,Ultimate racing. Keep them joyful and help kids to develop intelligence.
  • 🆘SOS Emergency Call &Call Communication📞: Kids can get contacted with family for help in emergency.The watch just supports 2G network. If you need use the watch call function, you can buy 2G SIM card and open voice plan. For UK customers, we recommend you use giffgaff as watch Sim card. If you want use other Sim cards, please call your carrier and let them help to confirm that the Sim card you chose supports 2G network.
  • 🎵Easy to use📷 : No need download any APP. Fits for 4-12 year old kids. It set the call,MP3-Player, Calculator, Games, Voice-Record ,Camera etc. So that children enjoy entertainment and learning anytime.
  • 💗Our services💗: 100% satisfaction guarantee, made free and hassle free within 90 days. If you have any questions,contact us in the first time. We will reply within 24 hours to help you solve the problem.

I just think my little boy will be happy with this present. Quality its look good as well we will see later on.

I bought this for my son to replace the much more expensive kid phone watch. I have to say for the money, this watch has really exceeded our expectations. My son especially loves that there is a camera since the more expensive watch he had didn’t have that. I love that he has a phone that i can reach him or he can reach me when his practice ends a little early or late, or when he is at his friends’ house.

Seems very nice for a child as a present. Not given it to my son yet but i played with it and its really nice :d.

Great and simple watch, easy to use and navigate through menu, good quality, long battery life, can play music with sd card great for kids.

I got this for my daughter birthday monday and she loves it. Was easy to set up with the sim card and appshe loves the chance to take a selfie on itand i like the sturdiness whilst shes riding her bike.

Excellent productvalue for money can’t get this quality in this price.

Great watch really easy for a kid to use. Looks nice and has some great features.

I bought this fo my daughter. It does everything that she needs, and for such a great price.

An amazing children’s gadget, i have had a play with this watch to set it up for a christmas gift and it’s that easy to use with a great interface that i don’t need to. The boy will be more than capable of setting this up himself and will be able to use this really easily.

Is not great look,colours very bleary,batery is not great,i would not gone buy next time.

Really nice watch, able to store up to 10 numbers and comes with an sd card. Chargeable via android and comes with power lead supplied. Great value, great gift idea.

Bought this in pink for my neice. It’s a nice looking pink watch. I have seen some of the pics taken using the watch camera and it looks of good quality.

My son is 7 and he love this smart watch. Can call and be connected ,i can get in touch with the child every minute. This smart watch has a phone book, i have set up seven number. Built-in 7 learning games, children can play and choose games by touch screen. It’s a amazing news for a boy. He can listen to songs without buy a memory card extraly.

I previously bought one of this smartwatches for my daughter and she was thrilled with it; it was easy to set it up and she loves the games and the fact that i can call her. I bought this one for my niece for christmas. They will definetly brag to their friends now :)).

What i can say is that a fantastic watch has so many options, a lot of applications, and has a very durable battery. With this watch you always have the baby safely i highly recommend.

Looks just the job for our granddaughter.

Thanks very much amazing gift present 🎁 my son going to be happy 😃 whit this.

Love this watchgood value for moneylooks good quality as well.

You know, what happens to the baby now you can call the child at any time, because the watch is constantly on his hand, unlike a smartphone that was forgotten in a backpack or left in another room. When holding the sos button, the watch rings over the list of trusted numbers until the first one answers.

Setting up the watch is simple enough and make sure to get a sim card for it. The layout is simple enough to use and you can send messages from your phone to your child while they are using this. You can add music to this and they can listen to the music they enjoy.

My son is only just about to turn 3 and he loves this watch. (he won’t take it off)it’s so easy to set up and use as well. He’s been playing with it almost non-stop and he’s no longer after my fitbit which is a plus for me. It can take a sim card though my little one doesn’t need one yet. It can play music, games and more. Must be one of the best things i’ve ever bought for him.

Bought it for my daughter as christmas present, hope she gonna likes it. Perfect as a gift for any child.

Daughter loves it great little watch easy to connect and start up. She love the fact has games on it and can contact me anytime.

Good watch for my 5 year old girl. She loves playing games on it. She likes waking up to the alarm for her school. One downside is, i tried all sorts of sim cards in it but they won’t work. I tried 2g sim cards too, but nothing seems to be working. If you are not bothered about sending and receiving calls, then it is an ideal watch for your kid.

I have brought these watches for all 3 of my kids now. I think they are a wonderful invention for parents who want to keep up with what their kids are doing and with a minimum amount of upkeep.

Another amaizing children’s gadget. I have had a play with this watch to set uo for chrismas gift for my niece. I think its will be good gift fo her. This watch have manny funcions 😉 so thith this watch you can call, enjoy the games and music. Allso have calculator, alarm clock and you can record as well. It not perfect quality, but still works. Plus you will get micro 1gb card, so you have plenty space for music and pictures.

Very simple and not to much setings.

My cjild he is over the moon with hes smart watch the strap os very good its botplasyic its rubber. Watch weight its light hihly recomended.

I’ve bought this for my niece for christmas because she likes playing with mine. It’s easy to use and has lots of great features.

This watch is the best thing ever. I purchased it for a nephew and the parents have never been happier :)it has many great functions and keeps the kids very entertained with all the games and camera. It has sos calls to keep connected with the family in case of emergancy. All apps are included so no need to configure anything. Overall the best kids gift you can get.

The post Leatalent Kids Smart Watch Phone Smartwatches Music Player :

Amazing

appeared first on gearsholic.co.uk.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vodafone V-Kids Watch – Good idea, poor execution

Son loves his new smart watch. Well made, location accuracy not always the best but my iphone xs max is sometimes off too. The general location coupled with voice notification should be enough if we needed to local our son. Worthy purchase if you can buy it on offer like i did. Not to sure it’s worth the full rrp. Setup isn’t straightforward so be prepared to spend sometime setting it up. Once the product is all set up it really is a good piece of kit, it takes little time to go through the process with the vodafone sim but it is worth doing. It is easy to voice message and gives me peace of mind with the sos function built in, the games are a good feature to keep the little one entertained. The gps tracking works well with the vodafone signal and no problems so far. Love this, it’s a brilliant well designed product but the battery life is very disappointing. Esta muy bien, yo se lo he comprado a mis hijos y es casi exactoen la posición aunque podrian mejorar la interface e incluso

Vannico Kids Smart Watch Tracker Watch : Fabulously

I bought this for christmas present and i’m so happy that is really useful for everyday and less worries when we’re going out sometimes she running around and this is very helpful and easy to find her becuase it’s watch i’m not worried she’s gonna lose it the app is easy to find and set up and accurate every time. Got this for my son as we didn’t really know what to get him for christmas. It was super easy to set up and has been keeping our son more engaged in checking the time (i think the fact that it’s more than just a watch led to that enthusiasm). I got this for my niece and nephew and i saw blue and pink ones as an christmas gift they loves it. Very easy to set up and use and comes with many features. She particularly loves the camera and her mum loves it because she fells more safety, comfortable to wear and looks so high quality. Cool watch very easy to use no complicated menu or anything like that has all functions requiered for device like that ( but not stuffed with usele

Motast Smart Watch : Works exactly as you would expect

Bought this watch as a gift for hubby, and it is keeping him very happy. Not only it looks good (and very handsome) on his wrist, the battery life is long enough, he has so far only charged once when it first arrived, and it has been going strong ever since. Have yet to try the other functions, but to be honest, for us, the good look and long battery life is the two most important factors when comes to choosing a watch. Loloverall, very happy with this purchase, highly recommend it. I loved itarrived in brilliant condition and the very next day after i brought it too, arriving in a sturdy solid box making it very secure and safe from any knocks and bruisesi bought this beautiful watch for my husband. He had expensive smart watch before but get broken. I really was thinking i will get chip one now temporarily and late buy different. But now my husband love his watch so much. Came in a small box along with an instruction booklet, charging cable. It was already half charged when it arriv